Son Of The Creator The Traitor | Bendy x Male Reader

Joey Drew, the creator of Bendy and his friends. The creator who brought his animation to life with his ink machine. The creator who tortured his own creation as his sanity plummet every single day. The creator who is known to be a traitor...

Now, we all know that. But did you know that he had a child? A son who was kind, caring and loving child. He was a young child who loved to draw. His son was a child with crazy imaginative ideas that made his father happy.

Now, did you notice all the 'was'? Heh, the young child died in a terrible accident. Joey mourned on his son's death for days and still wouldn't believe his son is dead. In order to escape mourning his deceased son more, he dedicated his life to cartooning.

One day, when Joey was cleaning, he found his son's drawings. Drawings that he made into animation, in honor for his deceased son.

Now, this is where everything you know started. Day after day, Joey will remember his son on his creations. Plummeting his sanity more and more.

On his breaking point, he created a character and brought it to life. Now, who is this character? Hehehe, it's you...

[Name] Drew...

————————————————

—B O O K   I N F O—

※ G E N R E ※

Romance, Fan Fiction, Horror, Angst, Comedy

∅ W A R N I N G S ∅

Strong language, Mentions of death, Unstable characters, Suggestive themes, Gore

✒ B O O K   S T A T U S ✒

□=Haven't Written Or Published
□=Have Written But Not Published
▣=Have Written And Already Published

Ξ B O O K   P R E V I E W Ξ

A soft cry echoed in house as patters of footsteps then came along.

"Shh, shh, don't cry now... Papa's here..."

A young man said as he cradled a white cloth that was wrapped around a baby not older than only three months.

Slowly, the baby's cries stopped as they held on of his father's finger on his tiny, chubby ones while small gurgles that the young man assumed to be laughter.

The young man sighed happily as he gazed on his baby boy who he found on an alley way and adopted the child.

"Papa's here now... [Name]..."

✒✏✒

"Pafpy! Wook wat I jus traw!"

A young child's voice said as he raised a white paper that has a messy drawing of a black and white character.

Joey looks at his son with amusement and stopped on what he was doing and looked at his child, his child was at the door of his office.

"Wow, who did you draw?"

Joey ask his four year old child with a small smile on his lips. His child had a toothy grin on his face as he still holded his drawing towards his father. The child's eyes brighten when his father asked that.

"It's Vendy!"

The child happily replied as he run towards his father. While he was running, he almost trip but gained his balance and continue to make way to his father.

When the child was in front of Joey, he tried to get on his father's lap. Key word, 'tried'. Joey chuckled at his son's actions, his son only pouted angrily at his father.

After Joey finished chuckling. He grab his son and put him on his lap. His son only giggled a bit and shoved his drawing on Joey's face. The older male let out a surprise gasp as his son giggled more.

"Pafpy, it's Vendy!"

The child said as his father took the paper that has a drawing of this 'Vendy' off his face. Joey inspected his son's drawing.

The drawing consisted a weird looking creature that has a bow and Joey assumed that on the creature's hand are gloves. The creature had a big grin on it's face as his eyes looked like oblong but had triangle things on it's left side.

On the right side of the drawing, there was a messy hand writing; in which Joey no doubt that it was his son's writing, the words 'Bendy' was written in red pen.

Joey assumed that it was the name of his child's character. Considering his son shouted 'Vendy' minutes ago.

To a normal parent, they would have freaked the fuck out if they saw that was the drawing of their child. But Joey isn't like the other parents. Nope, he supported what his child's creative imagination on his art.

Even if his child is still four years old, he is really creative and loves to read books. He can speak but not in the best way yet since he is still to young. But he is still more advance than any over children at his age.

Joey looked at the drawing and then towards his son. He smiled at the little boy and ruffled his hair with his other hand. The child only pouted but grinned in the end.

"Wat do yu twink pafpy?"

The chid ask as he look at his father with those innocent [Eye color] eyes. Joey's eyes soften as he hugged his son. His son, in return, hugged him back.

"It's wonderful..."