Timepiece Ranch

Michael tossed and turned, trying to find a comfortable way to fall back asleep. The few moments of rest he had were often filled with horrific nightmares. Nothing seemed to help. He sat up in bed, rubbing his eyes. He glanced towards the alarm clock. He gulped. Someone was sitting on the desk. He was startled and wanted to scream. He saw that it was only Taylor and blushed. He started to speak, "What..." She stopped him, "Are you alright?"

He shook his head, "I had this nightmare that..." She interrupted him, "I saw. Ostin came to get me when he heard you." Michael took a shaky breath, "My mom almost... you were gone... I couldn't move." Taylor took his hand and sat next to him, "I know, Michael. That was a terrifying day." He started ticking. She noticed and inquired, "Do you want to talk?" He took a deep breath and gulped, "Okay."

She scooted closer and gave him a hug, "Do you want to talk about something else? It helps me after a nightmare." He smirked, "I'm not a little kid." Taylor replied, "I know."

She took a deep breath, "Jack told me something about Wade. Would you like to hear it?" Michael blinked back tears. Taylor let go of his hand and frowned, "I'm sorry." Michael shook his head, "It's okay. I want to know." Taylor said, "Wade really respected you. He wanted to be brave like you. He was going to tell you that, but..." 

Michael interrupted, "He made the ultimate sacrifice. We can't blow this mission. It would all be for nothing." Taylor corrected, "We will succeed, Michael." He choked back tears, "How? How do you know?" 

She said, "Because of you. I know everything will be okay if I have you." 

She paused, then said, "You are my cause." She kissed him on the cheek. Michael was speechless. She walked towards the door. Michael stopped her, "Wait." She smiled and turned, "Yes?" 

"Thanks for the talk. I needed it." She smiled, "I'll always be here for you."

---–----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maylor/Michlor always gives me the feels. They are adorable. 

UGHHHH THE FEELS THOUGH

#RelationshipGoals

This is my first Michael Vey One Shot, so be nice in the comments.

Please vote on this chapter and be sure to leave a comment in the section below!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.

Whoever sends me a good MV One Shot idea will get a chapter and a shoutout.

~The Real Wisegirl