Chapter 1- The News

Annie's P.O.V
  It was exactly a week after my 16th birthday that my mom told me the news.

    "Annie get packing! We're moving to L.A!!!" My mom shouted. "What?! Mom!!!! You can't do this to me! I just started liking it here!" I whined. "Oh come on! You've been dreading living here for the past three years! Pack! We are leaving in a week!" My mom said. She was clearly happy. "A week? That's gives me no time!" I said. "Hey if it makes you feel better, we are living with Jayden for a bit!" My mom said. Now that made me happy. "OH MY GOD!!" I said. I grabbed my phone and FaceTimed Jayden. She answered. "I'm moving in!!" I said. "I KNOW IM SO EXCITED!!!" She screamed. "I'm going to be living with my best friend!!" I said. "Annnnddd we are sharing a room!!" Jayden said. "Oh my god!!! Sleepovers every night!" I said. "Annie come down for a second!" My mom called. "Coming!" I said. "Got to go Jay, text you later." I said. "Bye!" She said. I hung up and went downstairs. "What's up mom?" I asked. "We have a slight situation." Mom said. "What?! Is there trouble finding a gym?" I asked. I was worried that there would be no gymnastics gym for me to train at. Gymnastics is my life.

    When I was 12, I was think about quitting gymnastics to pursue my acting and singing career, and I was going to, but then my parents divorced a couple months after. I turned to gymnastics as an escape from my problems. It was. But then my parents told me that my mom got custody of me and my dad got custody of Hayley. We ended our YouTube channels because of the divorce. We couldn't continue making videos because we felt like there was no point of vlogging if we were all split. We got hate because of our choice so we disabled all our social medias. We couldn't afford our house without my dad so we moved when Hayley and my dad moved to Texas. We came to Louisiana and lived with mum (my grandma). Most of the coral girls stopped talking to us because we weren't considered 'famous' anymore. Katie and I drifted and I haven't talked to her since our very emotional 'good-bye' three years ago. My L.A friends and I drifted too. I'm not sure why. We found a gym  in Louisiana and it is much better than 1st Class and my coach is much better than fame hungry Mary. I'm now a level 10 gymnast who is hoping to compete in college.

   "No! I already found you one. You are training with Rebecca Zamolo again. The problem is, is that you have to go back to public school. You will be attending Crescent High with Jayden for tenth grade and the rest of you high school life." My mom said. I was shocked. It was the middle of October so tenth grade already started. I would be the new girl. "Do I have to?" I asked. "Yes." My mom said. There was no point of whining or complaining because my mom wouldn't changer her mind. "Ok." I said. I walked up to my room and started packing.

That's chapter one!!! I hope you enjoyed! I have lots of things planned:)