blood

Sadly, matt had to leave. he has to babysit his baby sister and I really need blood. I don't drink that shitty animal's blood. oh no. I drink human blood. in my opinion it has much more flavor to eat. especially when they are horny. that's when it tastes the best.

I was walking to the club and I saw this really hot guy standing next to the door. he was watching me check him out.

“damn he is fine!!” I thought to myself

“not as hot as our Matt” my inner demon told me.

“damn straight” I thought back to her. “but this is for blood, stay focus”

She stayed quiet while I walked up to the hot guy. “hey baby whats your name?” I asked him while twirling my hair. “Jeremy sweetheart” he smirked at me. I leaned up into his ear “want me to show you a good time?” I whispered rapping my leg around his waste. I felt his hard member press into my thigh. “oh hell yeah!” he told me.

He took me to his place and I have to admit, it was pretty nice. He walked behind me and started kissing my neck. I turned around and shoved him onto his bed. While I was taking my shirt off he was rubbing my thigh going higher and higher. I ripped off my pants and panties and stared at him with only my bra on. His dick was getting harder and harder. I smirked at him. He ripped his clothes off so fast that it was in lightening speed. His dick was big but I had seen bigger. I took off my bra and he started to rub my breasts.

“damn baby you are so sexy!” he moaned.

“let me make you feel good.” I told him.

He moaned and shook his head yes. I grabbed his dick and started to suck on the head. I slowly took him all in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down while he put his hands on the back of my head moaning. I took my mouth off of him with a pop.

I slowly climbed on him and sat down on his dick. He moaned and I smirked. “his blood is going to be so good.” I thought to myself

 I rode him for a few minutes until I dipped my head down and felt my fangs pop out. I bit his neck and drank until he passed out. I got my clothes back on and ran home.

“I wish Matt was here.” I thought to myself.

I already knew that this whole mate thing will be hard but im willing to give it a try