she's the one

(matt's pov)

she is so beautifull. the way her bright blue eyes sparkle when she looks at me gives me the shivers. her very light pale skin compliments her dark black hair that cascades down her back in natural curls. she is just breath taking.

 when class was over i wanted to follow her and be close to her. as the bell rang i got up from my seat and waited for her to come out of the classroom. when she saw me she jumped, surprised that i was there. "matt, what do you need?"   the way she said my name gives me goose bumps. " just wanted to hang out with you" i told her. "oh ok, by the way my name is camille" her name is just like her. beautiful.

when the day ended i learned that me and camille have all the same classes. "can i take you home?" i ask her. "uh sure" she said. when we got to the parking lot and reached my motorcycle i forgot that she might be afraid but instead she dashed up to it and hopped on it. "oh yeah shes definitely the one for me" i thought to myself.

when she told me her address i went straight there. her house is huge! "are your parents home?" i asked. she stiffened. "no they died a couple years ago." she said sadly. "oh, im so sorry" i said to her. she just gave me a sad smile.