She's a vampire

My name is Camille. I'm the outcast of school but it's my choice. I don't want to sound like I'm bragging but I am beautiful. I have dark black hair and dazzling blue eyes with blood red lips. I'm very pale but that's because of what I am. I am a vampire. That's why I'm an outcast. I don't want to get close to anybody. But my mate changes everything.

chapter 1

as i walked up into shool eveyone was staring at me like every other day. "Camille!" ugh not him again! "hey camille" the captain of the football team came up to me. "go away brad" I hiss at him. "dont be like that baby" he smirked. I turned around to him and slammed him into the lockers. he winced and i smirked. "If you ever call me that again I'll make sure your life will be a living hell!" i screamed at him. he looked so scared. "pussy" i thought. I just laughed and walked away. everybody was staring at me with their jaws on the floor. they shouldnt be like this. i mean he was asking for it.

i walked into first period and felt this pull to this kid. but i just ignored it and sat in my seat. "good morning class" Mr. smith said as he came in. everybody mummbled a hello. "it seems like we have a new student!' mr. smith said excitedly. "introduce yourself youngman" he said. the new kid stood up and said " uh hi my name is Matt." just the sound of his voice made my heart flutter. in my head i could hear my vampire side scream "MATE!!" uh oh. so thats why i felt such a pull to him. Matt had slick black hair swooped to the side. he had bright green eyes with extremely long eyelashes. he was so sexy! his tight black shirt showed the outline of his abs. "oh yeah. hes definately mine" i thought to myself while i checked him out.

all of the other girls stuck out their boobs trying to look cute. their mouths were watering. this made me growl. everybody turned around and looked at me like i was an animal. oops. i just sat there looking back at them like they were stupid. they just shrugged and turned back around. but my mate kept looking at me. i looked at him and something flashed across his eyes. i think it was love?