old news

"Hello! This is Y/N L/N's phone and I'm sorry that I can't get to the phone right now! Please leave a message after the beep and I'll be sure to call or text back! Have a nice day!"

BEEP

"Hey Y/N...I'm sorry about my last voicemail. I-I was drunk. And of all people you do know that when I'm drunk, I make stupid decisions...So please, don't take those words by heart–if you did actually open it. I replaced my phone, that's why I haven't been leaving voicemails. My lockscreen is still a picture of you..my happiness. But Y/N...people are talking about you like you're old news. But I'm not. Should I act like your old news and move on, Y/N? Ah— I can't even bring myself to do that. I gave you my love, my trust, and  my life, but tell me, why aren't here with me to give me your love, your trust, and your life. Why can't you? Are you sick or something? Do you have to take care of something you didn't tell me about? Y/N...tell me. Everyone misses you; everyone wants to know where you are. Sanha and Minhyuk cried when they heard about you being 'gone'. Heck, they even posted 'missing' posters on the streets that I had to take down because I knew that nothing bad happened to you! You left deliberately...right? It hurts when I think about you leaving me by choice. My heart feels like exploding into irreplaceable pieces whenever I think of you walking out on me on that day. I-I think I should finish this one off. I love you Y/N...please call back if you get this."

MESSAGE SAVED
05.23.17
5:32PM