Fan Poll!

So! First, I'm sorry for anyone I concerned last night. I haven't had a ... meltdown... for like four months now but I'm just going to say that the increasing time between such is a sign of improvement and leave it at that. Furthermore all the support I've gotten from all of you is incredible, thank you all so much for all of your kind words. 

That aside, I have had another small issue on my mind, and that is my update schedule. The current schedule is as follows:

Sunday: Where The River Bends

Monday: Deja Vu

Wednesday: The Space Between Stars

Friday: Deja Vu

Saturday: The Space Between Stars

I'm so glad to have my queue up and running because I can now get these up consistently without breaks and with any luck should be able to do so ALL THE WAY UP TO NANOWRIMO. You heard me. No breaks, no hiatuses, just consistent updates for three straight months. That makes me giddy.

However, no one really knows TSBS is a thing. It's kind of a dialogue-heavy story and its merit as an entryway into Dreamland and what I call 'the Chronaverse at large' is... debatable, but it's still the best place to start with my original works. That aside, people are pretty into Where The River Bends and while I like the Sunday updates I think spreading the love around would make it a little more balanced and Appease Fans.

So, currently my options for schedule revision are...

1. Leave it as is.

2. Drop the Saturday TSBS update.

3. Replace the Wednesday TSBS update with a Where The River Bends update, bringing us up to two updates a week. 

One of the big factors behind keeping WTRB updates scarce was that it is, if all goes well, my last fanfiction. While I love fanfiction (no lie I also definitely love the activity), I want to move on to my original works and I think it might be time to take the cat out to pasture. I've considered doing fanfic as a 2k special but I was thinking more along the lines of a new Nuzlocke. Regardless, the point is that I'd like to keep the fanfic aspect of my profile around a little longer but I know a lot of people would be interested in seeing more of Where The River Bends.

Anyways, I'll leave it up to you.