6; friends (tom holland)

request; anonymous

could you use the song friends by chase atlantic were tom likes the reader and they are at a party, but the reader is really drunk and is trying to get after other people (if that makes sense)

girl, tell me what you're doing on the other side?
and so, just tell me what you're doing with that other guy?

you hold a red cup in your hand which has been filled, many times, with various liquids. you had been at the party for about two hours now. you walk over to a guy, your conscience not knowing who it is.

he stands alone and you throw your arms around his neck, acidentally dropping your drink on the floor. you run your hands through the strangers hair, forcing him to kiss you, capturing him like your the preditor and he's your prey.

all of your friends have been here for too long
they must be waiting for you to move on

your friends stand by, watching you do this to yourself, you had been dumped the previous night, and thought this party would be a good oppertunity to let loose.

girl im not with it i'm way too far gone
heart on your sleeve like you've never been loved
running in circles, now look what you've done

you scan the room for your next victim, wanting to find the one. you see your friends watching from a far. your eyes land on one in particular. tom.

you look at his apperance. you look at the detail in his face. even though you're pissed off your head, you can still read every detail like a book.

you can tell he's drank a lot, obviously not as much as you. he looks at you with sadness in his eyes, like he can tell you need that one guy, your solemate. you can tell he's watched you this whole time, watching your mistakes.

toms p.o.v:

tell me we weren't just friends.

i watch her as she fumbles around. i love her so much, i care about her. i need to help her but i know she won't accept it.

i'm going to wait to tell her my feelings. its better when shes sober, especially since she's in this state. i've dropped many hints, all of them friend zoned.

wish you'd let me stay, i'm ready now

a/n: im sorry this is bad :/