She nodded her head and took off the silver dress. She handed it to me and I put it on the hook that was on the wall.

She put the red skater dress on next. It was pretty on her but I thought the black one would look the best.

"This?" She looked in the mirror.

I shook my head politely,not wanting to make her feel bad. She tugged off the red dress and passed it to me.

She put on the black dress and looked at me with hope. This one was perfect, I think dark colors look best on her.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

"Love it."

"Yay." She bent down to pick up her skirt that had fallen on the floor.

As she was bending down I saw she had laced pink panties on. My eyes have been blessed.

"Princess I don't think you should ben-"

My sentence got cut off by her accidentally grinding on my 'member'. I bit my lip to hold back my moan.

"Sorry." She blushed.

"It's okay."

She put her arms around my neck,my hands went around her waist. The sexual tension was building up in the small space we were in.

"How about you help me take this dress off." She whispered.

I pinned her arms above her head on the fitting room wall, I kissed her lips roughly but passionately.

We always find ourselves like this, our lips on each other's. Even though I'm a Guardian, when I kiss her lips it's the most magical feeling in the world.

I bit her lip and she moaned, she thrusted her lower half forward and pressed against my 'member'.

It hardened under her touch. I stopped our kiss for a split second to pull her dress from over her head.

She looked so sexy in the hot pink lingerie set that she had on. I sat down on the bench and she straddled my waist.

"Grind." I demanded.

She held on to my shoulders as she swirled her hips on my hardened 'member'. I moaned and pushed down on her hips for more friction.

I rubbed her clit through her panties,they were soaking wet. Feeling how wet she was only turned me on more.

"Who made you this wet princess." I moaned in her ear.

"You did." She squeaked.

I could tell she was trying to hold back her moans. But I wanted to hear them, I didn't care who heard.

"Who?"

I rubbed a little faster and she gasped in pleasure. I was determined to make her break.

"Y-you Colby." She bit her lip.

I slipped a finger into her panties and in her opening. The familiar feel of her tightness made me groan.

"louder."

"Oh fuck Colby you did!" She moaned out.

"I did princess?"

"God y-yes. Go f-faster please." Her grip tightened on my shoulders.

I increased my pace and she moaned at the top of her lungs, her head fell back and I attached my lips to her neck.

"Are you two okay in there?" Someone asked while banging on the door.