11

I lay on my bed half awake. Thinking about the day. Meeting Lord Kendall... the fight with Vincent. I hold back my tears again. How could he say things like that. I was standing up to my family's name, is that wrong? But I still don't understand why he'll do that. I just met him about 2 days ago and he yells at me thinking that he has some sort of authority over me.

If he yelled at me because he "cared" that'll be bogus. He can't care for me. He may be my favorite person in this house but I don't hold feeling like that for him. He may be funny, hot, and interesting with his dark personality and features. Like his piercing black almond shapes eyes that I barely can see because of his dark shaggy hair--- HOLD UP CLANDESTINE! Do not get all lovey dovey with a guy you haven't even known for a week. He hurt you, caused you to cry and mourn over your parents death. He's no good at all.

I'm interrupted from my mental argument by a knock on my door. "Go away!" I yell at my unknown guest. "Doll, let me in". "Ugh... come in Viper". Viper opens my door, comes in and closes the door behind him. "How are you doing, Doll" He asks in concern as he walks towards me and sits on the edge of my bed, facing me. "Whatcha think?" I mumble sarcastically. "I'm being serious, Doll" He replies rolling his eyes. "You really want to know. I feel angry, frustrated, depressed, I'm just really overwhelmed by this situation" I say quickly. "Who wouldn't be?" Viper tells me, "You're only half human" he jokes causing me to giggle.

"There's the laugh I've been waiting for" Viper says while smiling at me- his flirty personality disappearing for a minute . "You know that you are really brave and crazy-but mostly brave for what you did back there. No one would ever pull a stunt like that, even for the sake of their family. But you did. Vincent thinks that too but he just thought you should've handled the situation differently. He doesn't want to loose anyone."

"Thanks. I didn't really look at it that way" I whisper, "Loosing someone does suck. I should've thought about his feelings before I got worked up. 

"Happy to help" Viper smirks, "Here drink up and sleep" he continues as he passes me a blood bag. "Thanks Viper" I say. "No problem, Doll" He says as he exits my room, "Sweet dreams".

__________

Edited on 08.22.16