9

I get off the table and start to talk to Al about possible remedies that can work as a vaccination. We get into deep conversation that we both almost didn't notice Viper storming into the room.

"Hey what's up?" I asked at a serious looking Viper. "Doll, I need you to do me a favor and stay down here quietly" Viper commands whispers. "Why?" I ask concerned. "Lord Kendall is here from the council. I need to get Al. But you need to stay here quietly. I don't want to risk you getting taken away. You understand" Viper rushes quietly. 

"Okay, let's get going then" Al says as he fixes his suit and glasses. "Come on" Viper says before he and Al speed upstairs.

What can be so important that a Lord from the council has to come? I've heard a lot about the council. The council is ran by the kings or queens of every supernatural group. The strongest are vampires, witches, werewolves, demons and angels. The council keeps order on all the supernatural groups. They keep the knowledge of them away from humans and prevent the making of dangerous hybrids (like muah). All the members of the council usually keep to themselves and handle their problems by using messengers. Meaning if an actual Lord has to come to solve a matter- it's extremely important.

I quietly make my way up the steps being careful to not trip or to bump into anything.  The sounds of voices become louder and louder as I get closer to the closed basement door. I put my ear on the door and listen carefully.

"....sorry for the wait, I'm still working on the vaccination." "No problem but I do need to speak to you all. As you already know Sebastian is still on the loose. We've been informed that he has striked again. He previously murdered Adam Webster one of the council advisers, two weeks ago to be exact."

I gasp. Adam Webster- My father.

"We found his house burned down to a crisp except for his fireproof basement which had been cleaned out. Adam was one of our best men. We were certain that he wouldn't be harmed by Sebastian... but obviously we were wrong. I need you Vincent to find Sebastian before he kills any more of our kind. This has been requested by the king him self".

I clench my fist as I take in the information. I have a name for the face. Sebastian was the asshole that killed my parents. He is the one who caused me this pain. He didn't need to be found- he needs to be killed. Not by just anyone, but by me.

I couldn't keep my anger in anymore. I stormed out the basement and walked right into the living room. Not caring of the consequences. I need to kill this guy. I see Vincent, Al and Viper looking at me shocked. I notice the new face in the room. It's a man that looks like he's in his mid-twenties (obviously isn't). He has blonde hair that reaches his shoulders, grey eyes, a sharp noise, thin but full looking lips that now holds a smirk.

"Well... who is this" He asks coolly. Vincent opens his mouth to answer but I answer before he can say anything. "I'm Clandestine Webster, the daughter of Adam and Kimberly Webster. I have witnessed the murder of both my mother and father. I've seen this Sebastian and I wish to aid on finding him and killing him" I answer calmly yet stern.  "Daughter?" Kendall asks, "Does that mean?" "Yes, I am a hybrid but I am collected, I know how to control my feelings. I do not kill on random."

"Well you do not seem to be that collected, seeing how you stormed in here" Kendall grins. "Well I just found out the name of the bastard that killed my family. How else do you expect me to react?" I snap back. "Clandestine please calm down" Al says. "No. I will not calm down. I want to kill this bastard that ruined my life" I yell, almost on tears. "How do expect to kill a vampire? Especially one as powerful as him?" Kendall asks.

"I've been trained as a slayer. Trained by one of the best slayers in this generation. I think I got what it takes. Especially if I'm this angry" I tell him. "I don't believe you" He says coldly, "Why will a slayer train you? Someone who is half vampire"? "Because" I snap at him, "my mother was the slayer. She was from the Johnson's family- the oldest and most skilled slayer family that every existed. Now re-think your decision and let me kill this bastard" I growl.

---
Edited on 08.22.16