10

I looked straight into Lord Kendall's eyes, showing no sign of fear, keeping my face straight. "I have to discuss this with the king first before I let a hybrid take this mission" Kendall states, "Excuse me I have to make my leave" he finishes as he exits the house.

"Are you crazy?!" Vincent half yells as he walks towards me, "You could have been killed, taken away! Don't you think before you fucking act?" I stand there shocked, looking at him. "Did. You. Just. Yell. At. Me?" I ask as calmly and collected as I can. "Yes I fucking did Clandestine!" He tells back.

I feel my eyes turning red. Viper and Al slowly back away. "Don't you dare yell at me!" I scream.

"You need to be yelled at for that dumb ass act you just pulled!" Vincent yells back. "Well sorry for wanting to kill the bastard that killed my family!" I yell in defense as a grip the stake that's on my pocket. "You still shouldn't have fucking done that!!" Vincent goes on. "I can do whatever the fuck I want to do! You are not my fucking father Vincent!" I snap back.

"Well it looks like you don't fucking have one now so you need someone to keep you in check!" He practically screams. I almost loose it. I feel the tears in the corner of my eyes. Vincent stops scolding me and his face turns soft. "Never. Say. Something. Like. That. Again." I whisper almost in tears. "Clandestine-" Vincent starts. But I don't let him continue because I run out the room and into my bedroom.

_______
Edited on 08.22.16