Mini Golf Date

WARNING: Fluff, sexual slur, and swearing!

Also for "Worst Of Me" Part two can come out tomorrow, but I need you to tell me what you want.
Do you want a smut of what happened before Connors parents came home? Or do you want just a part two like three months after that happened? I worded it wrong last chapter so I'm asking again so we both understand.

----

Evan and I are going to go mini golfing! It's something that I used to do with my family but that was before things fell apart. Anyways I am just driving us and it seems like Evan is happy to go, because when I asked him he gave me the biggest smile ever. "What if I suck at golfing?" Evan randomly asks, "and why do you ask that?" I say to him.

"Because I never played" I look over at him and see a frown, I then look back at the road and say, "well, then I'll teach you. It's really not that hard to be honest, you just hit the ball." He sighs but says thank you. I pull up to the parking lot and I don't see very many people, which is a great thing for us because, we don't really like people. Well it's not that Evan doesn't like him it's just that he has social anxiety. We get out of the car and walk up to the stand. "Hello welcome to mini golf how many today?" the lady working asks. "Uh just two" I quickly say. She gives us two golf clubs and we get our balls, mines black and his is light blue.

I also grab the card and a pencil, we finally went to the first hole. Evan looks at the course in awe, looking like he just found the Holy Grail. I smile at him and I grab his wrist having him follow me. "Now Evan, you place the ball on this platt-thingy" I instructed. He does what I say and places his ball on the middle hole, y'know? (watch the video, I dare you) "Okay now take your golf club and hit the ball to the hole" I tell him. "Okay" he simply says, he hits the ball and gets it in the hole making it a hole in one. I widen my eyes in shock and disbelief, "Oh wow, great job Ev" I write down a one next to the hole name and now it was my turn. "You got this b-babe" Evan stutters the last part, he's still not used to the pet names.

"Thank you hun" I say as I place my ball down, because I used to play a lot I think I got this in the bag. I hit my ball and it rims around the hole. "The fuck was that? Did you see that shit?" I burst with anger, Evan giggles and I sigh in anger but then I calm down. I walk over to my ball and hit in. I grab them both, write down my score, and we headed over to the next one, Evan hums a tune while I listen in. We get to the hole and it has a little hill as well as a sharp corner, Evan places his ball down and smiles, I think he really likes this game already. He hits the ball over the hill and around the corner but he didn't hit it enough to have it get into the hole.

I place the card and pencil down on a stand and placed my ball down on the platt-thingy, I go to hit the ball but then Evan gives me a peck on the cheek making me give my ball a tap, but enough to go over the hill. He pulls away from my cheek and gives me a smirk, "oops sorry" he says while walking to his ball, if he wants to play dirty then we'll play dirty. I walk over to him and I wrap my arm around his neck, before he hits the ball I turn his head to face me and gave him a kiss. We broke apart and I see Evans ball far from the hole, "Con!" He groans as he walks away, I laugh and walk over to my ball and hit it.

The whole entire day we kept teasing each other and sabotaging one another. It was fun until the second to last hole. I placed my ball down and I was about to hit it when Evan decided to make the boldest move that I've ever seen and felt. Slap I felt pain go through my ass (I laughed and I don't know why) "Evan!" I yelped, he laughed as I see that I did in fact hit my ball farther than the hole. I roll my eyes, "I-I'm sorry" he says looking into his guilty eyes. "Oh don't worry, it's okay baby I just thought you would do it somewhere secluded  y'know. In a bedroom" I commented. He gets wide eyed and I could see him dying inside.

----

"Can we not talk about it" I say, Evan then takes his spoon and stabs it in his ice cream. "Oh c'mon Con, you let me win I just know it!"

"No, why would I let you win?" I say as I lean back into the comfy seat. "Because you love me" he says scooping his ice cream and taking a bite, I lean forward again putting my elbows on the table placing my head on my bawled up fist. Evan scoops his ice cream again and puts the spoon full of ice cream near my mouth, I open my mouth letting him feed me. I bite down on the spoon hard while he tries to take it away from me. "Connor, drop it" he tells me like I'm some kind of dog. I shake my head and smirk at him, he pulls and pulls until I let go.

"Ugh Con!" He says while he roles his eyes. Well this was one of the best dates I've ever had with Evan!

----

Sorry that this was short, honestly I couldn't think of anything.