Chapter 1 ~

🌸Just Noticed 🌸

Shantel's P. O. V. ~
Hey Sab wait up for me... I said rushing over to her... Well Sab is one of my best friends sought of... Her name is actually Sabrina but I prefer calling her Sab...
Hey I will read that book of yours... Said some guy sitting at the corner of the classroom...
We both turn our attention to him and walk over to him ..
Here you can have it Sab said to him..
I also have one.. I added
I don't like yours.. He bluntly said..
(Whatever <(ˍ ˍ*)>)
Do you know that guy? I asked her..
Nope... But he does seem nice she said shrugging..
I don't think he was.. Well not to me of course I said glaring at her..
Just forget about it will you... I will see you later alright... She said hugging me before she left...
Hmmm... I wonder who he is? I asked myself...
I feel like I've met him before or know him somewhere... 

*Flashback*
Shantel I'm here to say I'm sorry... Ebenezer said.. Well he is someone who was my friend and we just didn't get along at some point and so I don't like him.. Let's just say I hate him... Along with him were his friends.. The guy I just had an encounter with was part of his friends... He was there... Standing there.. So that means he knows me?... That explains why he is familiar...

End of Flashback......

So he is Ebenezer's friend huh... Sab said glaring at me...
I guess so but I'm not that sure... I said shrugging..
Everyone get to your seats.. Our annoying teacher said..
Hmph! Another boring class with this old man... I said pulling up a face..
Hehehe... If he hears you.. You know what will happen ...Sab said giggling..
I don't really care I said shrugging..
Bell rings~
Finally.. I said getting off my chair...
Yh finally... Sab also said getting up..
I hate his class so much... He is so annoying I said almost out of the classroom..
Let's get lunch alright... Sab said colliding her hands in mine..
We paid for our lunch and sat at our usual seats......
Isn't that guy staring at you too much.. Sab said looking over at a table near us..
I look over at her direction and saw that guy again... Wait isn't it the guy who asked for your book ...I asked Sab...
Yh it's him... She confirmed.. Wait he is coming over here...

Well this is jx a sample of my story.. Hope you like it... If you don't understand it you will later on.. So.. (Comment/vote/follow)