His filthy hands

Beware: this is a dirty Yaoi part so beware~.

My hands grasp the handles of the tin tray and i walk towards his room, scanning the male waiters as i feel their eyes scan my bare chest and legs, along with my neck and thighs. the apron i had to wear was too short for my comfort, especially in the front area. i feel myself balance the tray with one hand as i use the other hand to grasp the tip of my apron, pulling it down.

I finally see his door, which is draped with clean white curtains and i gently pull the curtains apart, seeing that the door has already been open, and i continue to walk inside, gently closing the door behind me. i walk towards the sleeping man as his grey robe stands out from his light pinkish skin, and i set his meal and tea next to the counter beside his bed. i stepped back slowly, checking my apron, making sure it was nice and straight as my hand caressed my hair, as i parted it to the side.

This was a daily thing for me really... bringing food to him was only the begginning, and im surprised he hasn't woke up yet. i place my hands on my hips as i take the time to relax for a moment, trying to calm down my nerves by listening to his gently snores. i places my hands on his body gently, leaning slightly to remove the covers away from his chest, as i slowly slid them down to his legs, avoiding skin to skin contact.

Eden:g'mornin...

His sudden tone made me jump slightly and i step back quickly to bow my head down, staring at the floor.

Seth:m-mornin m-master....

His sluggish body stood up, and i saw him place his hand on his mouth as he yawned, and i took this opportunity to pour his tea onto his favorite ginori cup. I hear him chuckle slightly, and i look back at him with a questioned look.

Eden: you remembered...

Seth: its my job to, i have to try my best sir...

I feel myself quiver, as his chuckle settles down and i shakily hand him his cup as i accidentally tip it slightly, staining his grey apron. i feel myself die inside as i stare at his face,realizing that a grin appeared on his lips. i step back, bowing as low as i could as i stood there silent.

Seth: forgive me for my mistake...

Eden: your forgiven~ just lick it....

I stand up slowly as i look in his eyes again and i realize he isnt joking. i gently push my hair back ,away from my face as i slowly bend down to my knees, flattening my apron onto my legs.i stare at the stain, which was placed on the corner of robe near his revealed skin of his hip, and i leaned in front slightly, licking the stain off.

I hear his chuckle once more as his hand grabs my apron, pulling me up and towards the bed as i lay there, dumbfounded by his action. His hands wander around my revealed skin and i feel my body quiver at his touch.i really didn't want to, but my body reacted too quickly to his touch,making my member harden in anticipation.

I believe he saw, as he placed his lips against it, pushing my apron to the side and i quickly place my hands on my mouth, remaining silent. his number one rule was to never complain or deny his requests, so i let his lips trail against the skin of my member as he kissed it lightly, tracing the tip with his finger. the constant warm feeling of his gestures only made me move and struggle more, and when he licked the side, my breath hardened, letting out a coarse, shallow moan.

I felt his warm breath on my member as he sucked me off slowly, and i looked away, hiding the embarrassment i felt at that moment.i felt his pace quicken, as his hard sucking strokes only made my body tremble even more, bringing me to the point of exploding. his sucking stopped suddenly, as his sucking turned to jerking and i looked at him for a quick second, realizing he moved his lip to my body, kissing it everywhere.

he sucked a few places here and there, as light spots of skin turned slightly pinkish then blue. the sudden jerk of his hand made me bite my lip, as i finally felt myself release all over his hand, and i gasped looking at him in shock. he simply smiled and licked the corners of his fingers one by one, savoring my release as he pointed towards the door.

I took the opportunity to quickly place the apron on top of my skin as i quickly walked out, running towards my room.