Chapter 3

*Dracula's POV*

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!"

Johnny went over and started playing with her eye. "She fainted. She loved "The Great Count Dracula" ever since she was little. So to meet you well....you get my drift."

I turned my gaze away from Johnny to the woman's face. It looked so smooth and her lips looked so moist. And her eyes were a beautiful blue....wait her eyes? WHEN DID SHE WAKE UP?!

When she came to, she looked around to see the crowd around her.

"Uhhhhh....why am I on the floor?"

Apparently I was the only one with common sense, so I offered my hand to her.

She looked at me, then my hand and took it. I helped her up and she just stood there staring at me.

"Yes? You're staring."

"Oh! Ummm....thank you! Are you really Dracula?"

"Yes I am."

"Awwwwwwsome!!!! I'm your biggest fan! I watched movies about you when I was younger! I fell in love with your story but now I'm meeting you in PERSON!!!!"

'Wow she's beautiful.'

"Uhh...yes. Well welcome to Hotel Transylvania. Hope you all enjoy your stay. Mavis, will you give our guest the tour-"

"YES! COME ON EVERYONE! FOLLOW ME!"

They followed Mavis up the stairs, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of Rose. I've seen many beautiful women in my lifetime, but there's something about her that's.....

Her eyes are such a beautiful icy blue and her laugh was angelic.

'Too bad she's human.'

*Rose's POV*

OH.MY.GOSH!

"I can't believe I just met Dracula!"

"Haha! I knew you would! So Mavis wants to know if we wanted to share a room or a separate one."

"Well if we share one it'll be cheaper."

Mavis stopped and turned to us shaking her head, "No! No! No! No! No! It's on the house! You're basically family, everything is free!"

My mouth hung open and I started squealing like an idiot. "I NEED MY OWN SUITE LOADED WITH PANCAKES!!!!"

"WHAT YOU NEED IS A NAP!"

"Oh hush up!"

I caught eye contact with Dennis and ushered him over to me. He snuck pass the others and came over to me.

"Yea Aunt Rose?"

"Do you know where your grandpa is headed?"

"Yea, he's going in the back. That's where all the fun things are at!"