Poison Paradise (R Rated)

My fingers grazed his skin, nails raking against his back. He pushed forwards, legs thrusting outwards until his hips collided with mine and he leaned over me, head tucked down to my lips.  

He ran his hands down the sides of my waist, reaching my hips again. He thrust backwards and forwards. Moaning gently to start. I was waiting for it -- the familiar taste of poison, it would start in my mouth, tasting like flat soda, then travel down my throat until it reached him. He’d start to get uncontrollably hot, then he’d feel the sudden burst of energy, electricity would surge through him. It would make him go faster, faster and faster until he started to shake, he’d go pale and then before he knew it --- dead. 

They called me Toxic, my real name was Emile James, but since I was taken in to work with the King, they’ve only called me Toxic. I’m addictive, so I’ve been told. Just one kiss and you’re hooked, two and you’re mine. It’s a funny concept, being within someone’s thoughts, being in someone’s mind without end. It must be torture. 

The neighboring kingdom ordered a hit on the King, and there forth, they recruited me. The Toxic girl, as soon as you take you’re clothes off you’re good as dead. I’m slowly screwing my way up the chain, taking life after life through sex. At least twelve men, this one, a lowly King’s guard. 

He thinks he’d the one for me -- he thinks I love him. 

“Emile,” he moaned, moving his hips backwards and forwards, fingers grazing against the sweat building on the nape of my neck down to my bellybutton. His touch soft and sweet, it almost made me regret my job -- but I had to remember it gave me a home, a roof over my head and food. 

For the life of me, I couldn’t remember the fool’s name. 

Then I tasted it, soda flat against my tongue. I smiled, grabbed his neck and pulled him down to kiss me, he didn’t stop moving his hips. In and out, I locked my lips with him and I could tell he hadn’t closed his eyes. He was shaking, growing hot by the second. The heat vibrating against my skin made a shaky moan escape my lips, then the rest followed like a landslide. The energy, the surge. He wasn’t panting, he was hardly taking a breath, I screamed grabbing onto his shoulders. Pushing him in me, wishing we could stay in this position forever, rule this feeling right here. Me and What’s-his-face. 

But it was short lived, the spark left his eyes and with a last fatal thrust he was gone, sunken into the never-ending void that was death. I closed my eyes, cherishing the last fleeting feeling of the strong orgasm and then scuttled back, put my clothes back on and covered the poor dead fool with the wet blanket, looking at him once over before discarding him in the corner of the room, slumped against the bedsheets arm dangling helplessly from the mattress, fingers giving one last final outstretch before his whole body shut down completely and the room was covered in the thick, dark layer that I liked to call the Post - Poison smog. 

Well, Hello. This is just a taste, a little teaser of my first R rated Story, Poison Paradise. Stay updated, and I'll be seeing you enjoy your poison soon enough, lovelies.  --- Sam.