Pt XXXII-Evolution

He took the call privately. He did not need these two hearing things they didnt need to hear or were unprepared to hear right now.
After the call he sat in Garrett's dark office until Rene came looking for him.
"Connor, has there been any updates? Have they been found?"
She knew just by his expression that she had lost her husband, her Master, her best friend. She moved to the closest chair and sat quietly letting it sink in.
After awhile she stood, wiped her eyes of any remaining tears and said,"i need to let them know", referring to Rowan and Shivanna.
"Rene, i can do this."
"Connor, no matter what, im still their Mistress, i should be the one."
Rene called them both from their rooms. They both sat on the floor in front of Rene and Connor. Inside they knew what was going to be said but they really didnt want to hear it.
Reaching out her hands to her pets she began. "I need you both to be strong...they found your Masters body, they found all 3. Im so sorry. Know he loved you more then life itself. He will always be in our hearts, dont ever forget that."
The only thing going through Rowans mind was the last memory he had of his Master and it was the disappointment he had caused him.
"Rowan...look at me. I know what you're thinking. You gave that man so much more happiness then disappointment. Dont ever forget that."
Shivanna stayed quiet, she needed to stay strong for her Miss.

Connor knocked on Gladys door. Once she answered he stepped inside. He could tell she had been crying. Connor sat next to her and took her hand in his. "You have been a mother to us since ours left. Dont ever forget you are part of this family as much as anyone. "
Gladys kissed him on the cheek and squeezed his hand.
"I love all of you so much."

Everyone slept in the living room except Gladys that night.

A small memorial was held for Garrett. Legal matters were taken care of.
It was his wish for Connor to maintain his household. This was a shock to everyone especially Connor. But silently they also agreed that this was how it should be.

Three weeks after the accident Connor made the decision that he needed to complete the trip his brother was not able to. Instead of leaving his family behind he took them to the city while he continued on to the property via ferry.

During their stay they tried to maintain as normal of a lifestyle as possible. At times it was harder then others. For example when others would recognize Rene and express their prolonged apologies.
Rene let Shivanna and Rowan pick out personal items while shopping. Gladys was provided a card to select and purchase any items she needed for herself and the house.
At night Rowan and Shivanna would shower their Miss with attention. Their hands and mouths ravished every bit of her, helping each days built up tension ease away. At times she would have them both sleep with her as they held each other tight.
When they woke their last morning in the hotel the only thing she desired, other then her forever gone husband, was to watch her pets enjoying each other.
She had them first pleasure each other with their mouths. She watched as Shivanna moved her mouth, down completely covering Rowans morning hardness, exercising her neck muscles until told to stop. Leaving the poor man breathless on the edge. Then letting Rowan return the sweet torturous favor. The encore being Shivanna bent over the bed, her head inline with their Mistress awaiting wetness. Rowan removing the plug then thrusting all of his energy, frustration and emotions as deep as possible in the opened cavity. When his grip on Shivannas hips tightened she knew he was about to coat her inside with himself. She concentrated on using her tongue to her Mistress advantage. Darting, stroking, licking and sucking to eventually receive her morning milk in both ends.
As Shivanna and Rowan packed everything up Rene expressed to them how good they were for her soul.
They waited for Connor to arrive with the driver so they could return home.
The ride home was mostly updates on the construction. Shivanna laid her head down on Connors lap and fell into a peaceful sleep, the 1st time in weeks.
She woke up while being laid down on a bed, not hers though. She opened her eyes as her dress was being lifted over her head.
"Go back to sleep lil one" as he pulled her close to him holding her tightly against him.
Connor was woken up later by her lips as they caressed him. He was entranced by her magical movements. Her tongue danced as a ballerina, pirouetting around the tip. Her tongue then demi-pointes into the little hole. His hands caress the sides of his dancers head letting her continue at will. Her rhythm soon changes taking him to another level almost too high. "I need you!" he growled out. Shivanna lifts away. Connor first pushes her on her back, dominating her as she just was dominating him. He showed her that his tongue danced just as well as hers, his demi-pointes were more targeted and he could stay on the tip much longer then hers. His need grew and he was going to take what was his. His body now over hers, lifting her left leg to rest on his right shoulder, he stared down at her as he slowly seized what was before forbidden. Her eyes glazed over with tears as Connor whispered, "Mine". After his slow initial entry his unyielding need returned. His evolution from Connor to Master took place right then and there. With one hand gripping both of her small wrists above her head the other beside her waist he took everything she had to offered.