Pt XX- REUNITED

Shivanna had never been in the mountains before plus she was very excited to see Rowan.
Driving thru the winding roads ahe couldnt believe all the different colors of the leaves.  Mistress told her they were called fall colors. Soon they would fall off and the next new change would be snow.
After 6hrs of driving they finally pulled into the woodlined road that led them to the "cabin". Shivanna considered it yet another mansion, just made of beautiful logs. Rowan must have heard them pull up as he came from around the cabin and ran up to our Master and Mistress and dropped to his knees. "Get up boy, this is a time of hugs and reunion!" Everyone,including Gladys, got in on the group hug.
"Rowan its so good to see you. Are the horses ok?" asked Shivanna.
"Sir may i take vanna...errr...Shivanna out to the barn."
"Yes go ahead, we all need a break for awhile."
Before she ran off she quickly pulled the dress over her head then followed Rowan.
She ran straight to Pennys stall, talking to her, rubbing her neck.
She then walked over to Rowan who looked a bit sad.
"I cant believe he did this vanna...it just makes me sick. Why not just leave the island and just not come back. Im so glad Gladys is ok."
Shivanna just let him talk, to vent. There was nothing she could do or say to change his thoughts. As he talked they both were able to get all the horses brushed and fed.
As evening started to fall Shivanna notice the big difference in temperatures.  She made her way inside the huge cabin for the 1st time. "Well it seems it got a little chilly out there for my pet" Rene giggle as she saw Shivannas perkiness. The girl giggled and blushed. "Yes Miss, i guess i wasnt expecting this."
"We will go online and order some fall and winter clothing. Unfortunately it will be needed outdoors, but indoors we will stay comfy in our skins. Run in and see if Gladys needs any help with dinner. I think she is still a little worn out from everything."
Shivanna did as told and was happy to have something to do. After setting the table and pouring drinks she called everyone in to eat.
Seeing her family all at the table gave Shivanna a warm feeling.
While eating Master let everyone know that regular routines would start in the morning. He also mentioned he would go into town to get a few items and if anyone could think of something for the list to ask him about it.
Rowan and Shivanna helped with cleaning up after dinner then joined their Master and Mistress in the large living room. The fire was glowing in the fire place as Rowan was called to sit near Mistress and the girl by Master.
"I know there have been many upsetting changes, but we are and will get through this. If you ever have any doubt look at your tattoo, remember what it means."
He then pulled Shivanna up on his lap, her back to his chest, moving her legs on the outside of both his thighs.
Rowan moved in between his Mistress legs as he kissed and licked to her wetness.
Shivanna began to move her hips until she felt the difference under her. "Thats it girl, now reach down and see how wet you are." Shivanna felt herself and enjoyed the feeling of her fingers. Soon she also felt her Master moving against her hand.
"Rowan your Mistress is not to cum. You do everything but do not let her cum." Rowan nodded as he was too busy to speak. Rene had one hand on his head another playing with her own nipple. "Mmmm...that feels so good Rowan...use your fingers". Rowan quickly obliged then feels more pressure on his head.
"Shivanna run my shaft between those puffy lips....let the tip rub over that button. Yes...so wet...warm...(hears an urgent moan from Rene).Rowan stop...only use 2 fingers she is too close. (Then a small begging whimper from Rene). Now place your hand over your lips Shivanna...mmm the best type of hand job. Now run the head when it pops thru....yesss. (rene moaning beside them)Rowan get back down there...cum hard baby!."
Shivanna loved this new feeling. Master reached around and started pinching and twisting the girls' nip.  Renes moaning then became louder showing she was about to cum.
"Now Rene...cum for Rowan.!" Rowan licked and sucked at his Mistress hood as her hips began to pop and her hands held his hands in place. Right when her moans became louder then almost a deep growl Masters own body reacted. He jammed himself up thru the girls outer walls until his warmth was covering her hand, pube and lower belly. Everyone was exhausted but 2 were also frustrated. As Shivanna licked her hand clean Master went to go get both his pets warm rags to wash up with.
"You both did  very well controlling yourselves. There is a definite treat in your futures. Its time for all of us to get ready for bed. Rowan, Shivanna hasnt been to her room yet. Please show her. I will let you both stay up an extra hour, but then lights out."
Both of them kissed their Master and Mistress on the cheek then ran up stairs and down the long hall. Shivaana was so happy to see their rooms were adjoined.
Rowan helped her pyt her few pieces of clothing away and hung the cowboy hat on the bed post. Shivanna tan a hot bubble bath."Cmon get in...we have an hour to talk." Rowan wasnt sure at first then saw the steam rise from the water and knew how good it would feel on his tired muscles.
As they soaked and talked they never heard the bedroom door open or notice being watched at the door. They laughed, splashed and threw bubbles at each other.
They were concerned when they 1st saw the 2 in the tub together but after watching them, they knew there was nothing to be worried about and quietly left them be.
After about 30 mins of fun and soaking the two decided it was bed time, got out and dried off. When they hugged good nite they both felt a small tingle but decided it was best to ignore and not to tell the other.