Hangout.

As you can all imagine, this is where everything went to shit. Where everything really got bad. Where our friendship was put to the test. Where some of us were confronted about our change. Where some of us left. All at the same time.

Allie got into the car with, Nicole. Speeding off towards her own place, she'd be lying if she said that she didn't care for her. No, well sometimes she didn't. This was one of the times, she truthfully specified how she didn't want to come towards the little hangout they all were planning. Sure she was a goody-two-shoes but, she had some of her own secrets. That she shared with the entire group. No it wasn't anywhere near cheating, but it was drugs. They were all druggies. Which could lead to conflicts and unwanted secrets to be spilled.

Her thoughts got carried away with what might happen tonight, as Nicole gently tapped her shoulder. "Uh...Allie? Earth to Allie, you still there?"

"Huh oh yeah, yeah, sorry. Where were we going?" She looked completely dazed as she stared towards Nicole with confusion, seeing her face palm.

"Colton's place remember?" Allie's look screamed confusion as she stared at her. "Uh, no. I do recall you saying that we were going to your house to hang out. Not, his." Nicole only gave a simple shrug to answer her question. "What's the difference? I mean come on he's the spoiled rich kid, rebel type package! He probably has lots and lots of alcohols to drink whatever sorrow you're having now."

She shook her head with a sigh, "No, stop the fucking car now I'm not doing it." Nicole's face filled with confusion. "What you were perfectly fine when I said we were going to be hanging out with him, what makes hanging out at his place any different?"

She sighed and buckled up again before nodding her head ok, "Yeah, guess you're right. Let's go..." Nicole smiled cocky, "Of course I'm right!" She started the car up, and began to drive off again.

When they finally arrived, everything was silent. Everyone was either inside or didn't get there yet. Allie looked around curiously before entering the large penthouse with, Nicole behind her.

She watched as it was all quiet, before suddenly she was grabbed from behind and felt teeth on her neck. She squealed out in terror before pushing back whoever did that, or attempting to before hearing a laugh. It was so dark she couldn't see anything. "Allie! Babe! Babe babe! It's me calm down..." Her knees gave loose in relief sinking into Colton's arms and practically laying on his chest. Her eyes closed as she continued to pant the experience was absolutely terrifying. At least to her.

"Babe it was a joke..." He engulfed her in his arms and began to gently kiss at her cheek, and then she watched as the rest turned the lights on. Allie flinched as he kissed her neck, she mumbled softly. "Not now..."

Colton only nodded and turned her head around to look at him. All he did was lick his lips, especially when he saw her dress. Like that he kissed her harshly, his tongue trying to slip into her mouth before she moved away. "When they leave..." She mumbled up to him and gently pecked his lips.

She watched as everyone came out to show themselves. Three girls, three boys. Kinda like a traditional friend group but she couldn't care less when it came to that.

Nicole, the slut of the group, and the one who knows most about beauty and that type of stuff that Allie usually didn't interest herself in. Red head with a bad temper.

Colton, the bad boy, and the one with a horrendous temper. He hated his step-dad that had ended up buying the penthouse for his mother and him. He thought it was all for show and he wasn't particularly wrong. But she still sometimes couldn't stand his demanding personality. Black hair, with anger issues.

Mae, the friend that Allie really could relate to, she was a sweetheart and sometimes she would let people walk on her. That's why she sometimes would be mad at her that bit was the only reason. Otherwise they agreed on a lot of things with each other. Blonde with a heart.

James, he's dating Nicole. He's the fuckboy, he flirted with Allie before, and Mae. But when telling Nicole this she hadn't confronted him and ignored the issue all together. He's pretty strong, that's the only reason Allie hasn't kicked his ass. He's not a good liar. Brown hair with no brains.

Luke, he dates Mae, she never leaves him even though he had flirted with a lot of people and even cheated, she believes he changed. Black hair with a mastermind.

"So now that you're done being scared shitless... should we start this up?"