Come Outside

Hell came, crashing down onto earth, for us. It wasn't a mystery as to why. We kinda deserved it. Most of us did anyways. It was all... expected. Issues, that's what came crashing to Earth.

Issues, we've all heard of them. We all want to fix our own, and others. That's why we take people below us right? We don't deserve enough, or maybe we deserve this?

  She sighed rubbing her eyes, she was rather...tired. Just in general. Her thoughts stopped because of a buzz from her phone. She truly didn't feel like checking it. She had only hoped it would just be her and her female friends chatting up a storm, no boys. Just them. That's what she longed for and nothing more. She was the nerd of the group and she accepted it full hand.

  Nicole🌿: Hey! We had plans tonight remember? Off your computer nerd, and meet me outside! P.S love ya Allie!

  As soon as she received the text, she heard a loud blaring car horn, she groaned softly. She truly did want to work on her project. Allie rubbed her eyes again, before standing up and walking towards the front door, opening it and walking outside. Walking straight towards, Nicole's mustang, before she stopped because of Nicole's frantic gestures not to get into the car.

"Uh! No! You are not going in that right?" Allie remained silent biting her lip softly, and staring down at the ground, Nicole stepped out grabbing her hand and dragging her back into her house. "Literally, what is the big deal? A sweater and shorts is good, for us hanging out right?"

  Nicole gave her a look that just screamed, 'are you crazy?' "You forgot Colton, was coming huh?"

  Fuck.

"Alright fine, what do you have in mind?" Nicole of course let out a classic girl squeal before grabbing her arm again and yanking her towards her own closet, watching and or waiting for her response. When she gave her a confused look she dug through her friend's closet, pulling out a dress with the stomach cut out, it was off the shoulders and tight, a nice tight black dress.

"That one...?" Allie said in a voice that sounded like disgust and waited for her answer.

"Of course this one! Colton will pretty much want to pin you to a wall with this one!" All she thought was how she so didn't want to wear it even more now that she said that but it probably didn't mean anything to her and she would probably have to wear it anyways. Fuck.

"Fuck it, fine. Give it to me." Another excited squeal escaped her rather slutty friend, but she honestly didn't care. She'd always be her friend, and that was a guarantee. She caught the dress when she tossed it to her and grabbed her strap less bra, putting the top on and letting Nicole fasten the back, and then her panties that looked like shorts she put on, and then slipped the dress on, as Nicole pulls her towards the bathroom to put makeup on. This is fun, said no one ever.

When she was finished with her makeup, she quickly ran a finger through her hair before Nicole squealed out in happiness. "There! Now you are really the swamp queen." Allie looked confused at first, before remembering her long green hair and smiling in the mirror.

This was where the fun started.