70

Aaron was going agonizing slow and I can't do anything about it. The Alpha tone wasn't affecting him like it should of. I wonder why.

It's because he's made up his mind. Aaron is different. If he has and idea in his head and knows exactly how it's going to go, he can't be swayed or put off coarse. He is a strong mate and he believes in himself more now knowing he was strong enough to go through the Moon Goddess most challenging test.

Well I don't care its still hot when he takes charge but worries me slightly.

We agree on one thing. He's hot no matter what.

Damn wolf.

All the sudden Aaron's lips were removed from my neck and I had to hold back a whimper from the loss of contact. I watched as he immediately dipped his head down and kissed up my thighs before taking me in all the way to the hilt. I let out a moan seeing as this is only the second time he has done this and he already is skilled. He started humming and I cursed like a fucking sailor. He fucking remembered what makes me tick. "Aaron, Fuck." I moaned. He just continued to hum and suck around my dick moving his tongue expertly in all the right ways on all the right places. I've been having naughty fantasies about my Princess for five months straight. I was going to be undone way to fast but to be honest this feels so good. Let out a loud pretty slutty moan as I came in Aaron's beautiful mouth he brought his head up looking me in the eye with his chipmunk cheecks filled with my seed before swallowing. "You're swallowing like the whore you are." I muttered looking at him. He whispered in my ear a, "Fuck yeah Daddy." I turned my head to kiss him on the mouth, pushing my tongue inside gaining dominance quickly tasting me in every crevace of his mouth. After several minutes he broke the kiss saying, "I still don't have lube but if I'm honest I really don't care."

"So?"

"Which would you rather me do? Go raw or you eat me out so your saliva is lube?"

If I'm honest with myself I've been thinking lots on eating Aaron out, however in this situation I don't want him sitting on my face. I'd love to see what he'd do going raw. "Raw." I said my eyes dark and hazy with lust. Aaron only nodded situating himself, hovering just over my hard again cock from the question he asked. He whispered in my ear, "Once I'm down your hands are going to be free." Finally I can touch my mate like my wolf has been howling to do since he started. I only nodded as I watched Aaron. He slowly began to slide down on my dick no lube or spit or anything. A pain expression appeared on his face once the tip was in. He didn't even stretch himself out like I assumed he was going to do. He adjusted to just the tip in and then in one swift movement he was all the way down and had my entire dick inside him. I could feel my tip brushing against that special bundle of nerves and I ever so slightly thrusted upward hitting his prostate dead on causing him to moan out in ecstasy. Immediately he untied my hands and they were on his hips as I struggled to sit up. "Princess. Will you untie my feet? It'll make you more comfortable." I said hoping he would. Aaron thought about it for a second before nodding and doing so. He leaned back quickly untying my feet and I scooted to the end of the bed so my feet where on the floor. I could sit up and pulled Aaron closer to my body. A moan escaped his lips as he stuttered, "Y-You w-were were s-so r-right. Daddy." The daddy came out in a slut like moan. I never expected Aaron to have any kinks at all or for that one word to escape his mouth but god did it make me feel good. "You going to be a good little slut for Daddy and ride him like the good boy you are?" I asked in his ear. He only nodded and then a blush appeared on his cheeks. I chuckled. He planned this whole thing out without knowing what he was suppose to do to ride me.

"Bounce, Princess."

So the updating might not be as frequent as it has been because I am moving into my apartment for college and college starts on the 21st so once I get a good hold on stuff I'll continue to update in groups.