66

I got up seeing Aaron still asleep. I kissed his forehead and headed down stairs where Aeros was standing. "Aaron did wake up last night. We he's up and moving today you can talk to him." I said making some toast and eggs. Aeros only nodded as he ate his breakfast. I don't even know what it is but I don't think I want to know. After scarfing down food I headed off to the pack house, not only am I going to get ready for the school day but I think I'm going to pack my things and bring them over here. I know I am the Alpha and I should be staying with my pack but I do enjoy my mate's home more especially with it's privacy. I had talk to my father about it before and he said if it's anything life threatening or a meeting they'd let me know and I would go to the pack house otherwise they'd do it over the phone. Which makes me extremely happy. I walked in the pack house and headed to my room passing Eric on the way. "Hey, Jess. You doing okay?"

"Yeah, actually Aaron woke up last night."

"So he completed the process."

"I'm assuming so."

"So has he changed at all, like physically or something to look more like a Beta?"

"Other than his hair being a lot longer not really."

"Maybe it takes time."

"Maybe he won't change and that's fine with me because he's perfect the way he is."

"You're such a sap."

"Shut up Eric. Shouldn't you be getting ready for school or doing last minute homework?"

"Right." Eric said before heading to his room. I sighed rolling my eyes at that boy, continuing to get ready for the school day.

fffffffJ^

The Alpha's Omega (BxB)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara