Campfire

It's been a week in camp, and you've mostly been hanging with Nikki, Neil, and Max. You feel a little more comfortable around them now. Max, is still rude to you. Nikki and Neil questions it sometimes. But he just rolls his eyes and doesn't say anything. You also realized.. Max is around you a decent amount on the time. You don't know if he realizes he's by you all the time, or if its by complete accident.

Right now, it's nighttime. There's a campfire and kids are messing around. You love campfires, you love how the flames are never the same, and you just love how peaceful it is. The 4 of you sat on a log by the fire. Max was on one side and Nikki was on the other, and Neil was on the end of Nikki.

"I bet you won't eat those leaves." Neil said to Nikki pointing to the small pile. "YOU WANNA BET!" Nikki ran over to the small pile of leaves. Neil went over there to watch her.

Max's pov
__________________
Those two are idiots. I looked over at y/n. She was staring at the fire. I stared at her for a while, until she felt it. She looked at me. It seemed she was about to say something. But instead, she looked down, then back up at the fire. "Retard.." I whispered. I guess she heard because then she smiled. What the hell. She's smiling?

I crossed my arms getting a little bored. I didn't know what else to do, so I just sat there. Then I felt something soft touch my shoulder. "What th-" I looked and saw y/n, sleeping. I blushed. I was just gonna move so she would've dropped, but for some reason, I didn't. I just sat there with my face red. Good thing everyone was doing there own thing. Else they could've noticed..

What the hell is wrong with me! I shouldn't even care! While yelling at myself. I still wouldn't move. After a while, I got tired. I started to lean my head on y/n. I tried to stay up. It didn't work for long until I was out.

Your pov
________________
You woke up still on the log. You blinked a few times so you could see a little better. Then you heard a snore. You then realized he was leaning on you. You blushed. The sun was just coming up. You moved slightly, and he adjusted a little in his sleep. You cupped your hands under his head and slowly started to lower them. Soon you let them out underneath and now his head was on the log. You sighed and walked towards the doc.

You took your shoes and socks off and sat over the edge. Where your toes just skimmed the water. It was really cold, but you didn't mind. "Y'know this place is annoying, but it does have a beauty side." You said to yourself. You looked out into the lake.

"BOO!"

You jumped and almost fell off the doc. You turn around to see Max just laughing his head off. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"A lot of things idiot." He said still laughing.

"You do like calling me a idiot, huh."

He shrugged still smiling. "Because it describes you." He flicked your nose snickering. "This is great! Now I have another person that I can ruin their life!" You did a rough sigh. "My life is already in pieces. So good luck smashing it even more."

He crossed his arms and rose a eyebrow. You sighed and got up. "David's probably up right? I'm hungry."

"Are you stupid? He never sleeps." Max said rolling his eyes. "Y'know, maybe if you keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain." You snickered and flicked his nose. He growled, and you just walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEYYYYYYY PEOPLEEE
Yeah idk
Hopefully your enjoying it.
Vegan waffles.
Byeee