I'll be there

I know your going through a hard time right now...

I know that your afraid and you need someone who understands.

I know what happened was wrong.

He/she hurt you bad.

But remember if it's meant to be it'll be. Gods plan for us at times can be extremely messed up. No offence God.

Sometimes the sunshines and next its a storm. You never know what's waiting for you when you take the turn.

God has a plan for everyone and everything. Just keep holding on. No one who hurt you is worth your life. Don't ever harm yourself for something they did. I know it hurts so bad you just want to die.

I'm going to give you some advise a very good friend gave me when I went through a tough time.

He told me,

'Dont even think of hurting yourself. You are amazing. The people who can't see it are just blind. Write all what you feel down. Or write his/her name down on a paper. Go somewhere secluded. Maybe a bathroom. And cry. Just cry and poor all your feelings out. Then burn that paper. And watch it burn. Once it's all ashes say 'you hate him/her' or 'I'm stronger than you' out loud. You'll feel so good after this.'

And I tried it. I felt really good. But I guess it helped that I could talk to him and tell what was going on.

So what I want to tell you is this: if you ever feel like you need anyone to talk to. About anything. I'm always just a pm away. I promise you I'm not going to judge you based on what you have to say. So if you need to talk I'm always here:)

Stay strong.

Love you!

Xo

-Anna:)x