MBC Music Festival Part 2

Heyy Enjoy!

This Chapter will be mostly about their performings and opinons. in the next chapter there will be more interaction.

Did you guys see Kbs music bank in Singapore? I did! I'm trying to finish the before moments chapter so I can do what happened on august 4th 2017.

Guys remember that date for LIFE!!!

------

Yeri POV

Jungkook left for the stage after he pointed at me...and bit his lip.

I was going to go seat down but then I saw Seulgi unnie smiled at someone.

It was Jimin?

Ehh?

When did this happened.

I turned to the other side to ask Irene unnie if she knew anything.

So my suprise she was also smiling.

Okay WHAT IS HAPPENDIng

Seulgi POV

I saw Bts go on the stage and sat down.I looked over to see Irene Unnie smile....

What happened?

She was looked at bts on the stage.Interesting.....

She is usually shy...REALLY Shy

Wait who is she looking at? She stopped smiling.Bts was finishing their song.Then She started smiling again.I looked over at the stage to see who.It was V-ssi.

I looked at the members to tell them, but then I saw Yeri.

She was blushing..

I looked at the screen and saw Jungkook-sii?

I looked at the members to tell them, but then I saw Yeri.

She was blushing..

I looked at the screen and saw Jungkook-sii?

SOOO.....REALLY??

For a second I thought it was Jimin....

Wait why do I care if she likes Jimin? It's not like I like him.....

I looked back her she went back to her straight face.We have to talk about this later on.

Irene POV

I looked at the stage and saw bts perform that was the group he's in right?

I heard his voice.

Wow it's deep.But it's also soothing.

I started smiling when he sang.

Then I saw Jimin-ssi perform his part.That remind's me.Seulgi and Jimin-ssi.They kept staring at each other every time.

I was about to ask Yeri if she knew anything but she kept on blushing.

What? When did she start blushing?

I touched her cheek so see if it's not make up.

"Unnie what are you doing?"She asked.

"Seeing if you have blush on"I said....Was that too straight forward.

"Unnie, the make up artist didn't put any blush on me why.

"Well....."I paused."never mind". 

We were Next...._____________________________________________________________

V POV

After giving her a sexy point I was going back.I turned around to see Jimin and Jungkook.Staring and doing something similar to Seulgi ssi and Yeri-ssi.

What is happening.Before I get to ask any questions we were set to go on stage.

Jimin POV

When I was on stage I saw Seulgi look at me.I got focused on her and forgot the moves.LoL

She was next.She dances really well.Her voice was so Pretty.And The glowing up jacket this looks nice.

HEheehe.

I looked by my side and saw V and Jungkook.

V was smiling and clapping with Jin Hyung.Jin hyung kept on continuing but V stopped.WHo was He looking at?

Irene Ssi! I remember them getting stuck in the bathroom.Who knows what happened there.

I looked at Jungkook Next.He did the same for yeri-ssi.Now I remember that they were sent home together.

I was relieve.Why?

I guess I was thought he liked Seulgi.

I smiled.

Jungkook

Yeri was looking at me when I was performing I saw her.Her cheeks turned red...Or it was the makeup. Tbh I tried to look manly as possible on stage.

But Next to her I also saw two other girls.Irene-ssi and Seulgi -ssi

I didn't get to see who they were looking at.

I looked at my memebers. All of them likes red velvet soo this is going to be hard.

I looked at Jimin.

"She dances well"Jimin hyung smiled.

Umm....

So These two huh?

I looked at V.He was looking at Irene-ssi.Because when ever she needed to move back or go on the side his head turned.He looks like a lost puppy.

I had we ask these two later on....