"No, like I told you in Draco. My kind has depleted, plus they're fiore dragons. However some of us are related to them. Fiore and Draco have a treaty, we can cross all we like as long as we don't hurt anyone without reason."

"Are you one of those? You seem different than some of the other members on your team."

"Yeah,  I'm royalty in both countries actually. It's just not that known here."

"Really? Does that mean one of our slayers is royalty?!" Gildarts exclaimed.

"Only cause he's adopted, but he wouldn't be able to take the throne since his life span is to short. Though I'm partially cousins with two other slayers, only cause of the...contract."

"You miss him?" He asked.

"Of course I do, I'm essentially married to him." I felt tears forming in my eyes, I was hurting all over. Inside and out, I was heartbroken and homesick. I felt Gildarts wrap his arms around me, surprisingly I also felt porlyusica put her hand on my shoulder. I realized then that I wasn't only crying for everything that was happening now, I was crying for everything that had happened to me in the past. I had to stay strong for my team and family, but even in private I never cryed.

I stepped away after about 10 minutes, I could only breathe through my mouth. The last time I had cried like that was when my brothers left 400 years ago. Now I had found one but I hadn't even heard of the other here. He had been famous before, what happened?

"Oh,one other thing. Are you in contact with the black dragon?" He asked. I felt my eyes turn completely red, even the pupils.

"You mean acnologia?" My voice was a type of calm fury, it was worse than the killing calm that had come over me last time on that mission with Gildarts. Him and porlyusica backed up, I closed my eyes and breathed. "Let's just say, don't put me in the same city of him. Otherwise, there will be no city left."

"Noted," he said still shaking a bit. "So, let's get back to the guild. We can think of a plan along the way."

It was more he thought of a plan since I didn't say anything along the way. When we got back he asked the s-class wizards and makorav to meet in the office. He stepped aside to let me talk to them myself, I was nervous.

"What's wrong jayla, do you sense something." Erza asked, worried.

"I'm not human, as you already know, but you don't know what I actually am."

"I see, if you don't want to tell us that's fine, you don't have to." Makorav said, clearly curious.

"No, it will make things easier. I'm am one of the creatures my country is named after, a...dragon." Everyone was silent, I looked up to see shock on all of their faces.

"Before any of you ask, no she doesn't know where the others are. Apparently their dragons are different, they have human forms in this world unlike fiore's." Gildarts said quickly.

"I was hoping you guys would help me tell the rest of the guild members, especially since my team will need time to get away from the area. I can dodge them at the very least but I could be massively injured. Draconian dragons are weak against any countries dragon slayer." I explained.

"Why don't you go and tell them to leave already while we discuss what to do with the information." Makorav said.

"Okay, I will." I turned and left, I looked around and noticed they were all here. I walked toward maxi, maxwell, dodge, and Jenna.

"Hey, you guys need to leave for about 24 hours or until I come get you okay. I told them about...you know what." I whispered. They nodded, maxi and Jenna went to tell elide and Haden while maxwell went and told maggy and Jace. Dodge stayed beside me and waited for them to come back. They left in our groups but I stayed, I started to get nervous and walked toward the door again. When Gildarts came out he explained what was going to happen.

Natsu P.O.V:

"I wonder what's happening," Lizanna said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"That girl, jayla, she's been talking with the s-class wizards and gramps. Her friends even left when she talked with them. Just look over there, she seems nervous about something." She seemed worried.

"I'm sure it's nothing, maybe they're planning a party!" I said with a grin.

"I guess that's possible, I'm just not sure." She sighed then took another bite of her sandwich.

"Attention everyone!"

No one's P.O.V:

"Attention everyone! I need your attention please!" Makorav said. Everyone turned to see the s-class wizards on the stage as well. Everyone was immediately curious about what was happening. The strange girl who was older than the guildhall itself was at the side of the stage.

"Jayla has informed us of something that is of great interest to us! Apparently her friends and her are a type of being that has a connection with some of our members!" Makorav yelled across the hall. He then looked at jayla, she took a shaky breath and swallowed. She stepped forward and repeated the same words for the 3rd time.

"I'm a dragon."