A slayer's tale

NOTE: This is from Natsu's POV

"What the hell was that!" I said looking to where that black shooting star thing had gone.

"I don't know, why don't we go check it out," replied happy my best friend who was a talking blue cat.

"Yeah, but first let's see if the others want to go with us. After all from the looks of it we might need some help lifting and carrying the thing back."

After we went and got the whole team together, Lucy, erza, gray, Wendy, gajeel, Carla, and panther lily. We all went into the forest to see what had fell from the sky. We got closer to where I saw it go into the branches, when we came upon an unconscious girl. She had on black shorts with a black tank. Her shoes were also black.

"Huh, I could have sworn I saw a black comet."

I saw it to natsu,remember.   Replied happy.

Well is it possible that this was what fell, it's possible that her magic lets her go into the sky.   This was erza 

Maybe so her magic level may have run low so she fell.   Lucy said

But what about the black they said they saw as she fell, how do you explain that.   Gray countered.

I'm sure there are magic users that use flight magic like me, happy, and panther lily.   Carla explained.

Well why don't we carry her to the infirmary at the guild that way she can get better.    Said Wendy.

"Ok I got her,"  I said as I picked her up,"damn she's as light as a feather, it's almost like her bones are hollow."

After we got back to the guild I went to lay her down on the bed but accidentally dropped her. She flipped over onto her stomach and her hair moved away from the back of her neck.

Hey isn't that the symbol of the new dark guild frozen flame.     Gajeel exclaimed.

He's right that is they're symbol.     Gasped panther lily.

Go get master mokarov.    Yelled erza.

I'll go.     Said Wendy running out of the room.

That's when I noticed she was starting to wake up.