Training day

"Okay let's go!" I yelled up the stairs, maggy, jace, and Maxi were already down here ready to go but everyone else was still getting ready. I was starting to to get a little annoyed, especially since it was elide and Haden's idea this morning to start training again. I leaned back on a table, apparently it wasn't as steady as I thought cause it instantly toppled over. I flinched when I heard the glass bottle that was on top break.

"300 years will give you such a crick in the neck!" Jenna said, she was making a reference to a play we had in Draco but no one else got it but me since I had taken her.

"First off it was three months, second off you're only 200 years old, third off you can't get a crick in your neck inside a capture bottle since it turns you into a liquid. Even if I were to swirl you around, you wouldn't be affected." I said with a finger on her forehead. "Does anyone have another bottle."

"Hey, I don't want to go into another bottle! I want to train with you guys!" She quickly said in her pre-tantrum voice. I looked at the others to see them plugging in their ears, I rolled my eyes at them then looked back at Jenna. 

"Look I have to protect you and I can't do that if you're not in a capture bottle. You might get seriously injured if you're not careful." I explained to her, she scrunched up her face.

"If you let me train I might get stronger so I can protect myself." She said in a low voice, it surprised me. Maybe since she couldn't really talk to me she decided to watch how I handled things. She had a really good reason to stay out now, I was...proud of her. I smiled at her nodding my head. She beamed up at me, the others all relaxed. They all seemed surprised as well.

"You'll have to train your mind and body really hard, are you sure your ready?" I said

"Yeah!" She put her little fist in the air.

"I can help with the body part." Maxwell said as he came down the stairs. Maxi grabbed her spray bottle and sprayed him.

"Bad boy!" She said.

"Hey!" He yelled. Everyone laughed at the two of them.

"We might as well release dodge to." I told maxi. She nodded and grabbed him from her belt. Everyone tensed up so they were ready for surprise attacks. Dodge was a bit weaker than Jenna so he instantly fell down on his knees. I walked over to him and picked him up. He layed his head on my shoulder and held on as tight as he could. He slowly was able to hold me tighter and tighter, he had been my little boy since the day I met him. He had just melted my heart, especially since he was trying to keep him and Jenna together. They hadn't learned to use their skills yet, I came up to the two jerks trying to separate them when it was clear they would scream till they were back with each other. I tapped the bigger guy on the shoulder and he turned to me with an annoyed face.

"What the hell do you want girl?" He clearly didn't know who I was.

"I want the kids." I told him, he looked me up and down.

"You have to be 400 years old or of high status." He said crossing his arms and sneering at me.

"Oh where are my manners, my name is DarkFlame the head princess of Draco and the leader of the strongest team of Draco as well, and before you say anything I earned that title fair and square. You can ask anyone else on my team, they are just over there if you want me to call them over." I said smiling like a demon would. His smile turned into a opened mouth, and his eyes filled with fear.

"N-no need, I-I didn't realize..." 

"Exactly, you didn't realize and one day that might cost you your life." He swallowed and slightly backed up. I looked toward the two kids and gave them a kind smile, they both relaxed some.