Chapter 2

"What are you doing out here?" He asked as he pulled her in for a hug, careful of his hook. Spade sighed in frustration after they had pulled apart.
"Hoping someone will mug me," she said. He looked down at her confused.
"Why?" He said looking around to make sure no one was looking at them. He didn't want her to get hurt.
You see Spade and Harry have known each other since the day they were born. They're parents were friends. Captain Hook had found someone else with a grudge against a child, and The Queen of Hearts just like his color choice of jacket. Harry had been the only one to see her off when she want to Auradon with the other vks.
"Cause I don't have anything of any value on me, and I want to see the annoyed look on their face, before they knock my lights out." she replied simply Harry rolled his eyes at her but then turned serious.
"You are absolutely insane," he said, his Scottish accent sounding thicker for some reason.
"Duh," she said laughing at his stupidly.
"So, when'd you get back?" He asked wrapping his arm around her shoulder and glaring at anyone who dared give them a glance.
"Little while ago. I got expelled," Spade replied nonchalantly. Harry smirked down at her. "What'd you do?" He asked. She smirked.
"I kinda...Maybe...sorta...totally blew up half the school," she said with a laugh. "Oops?" Harry laughed at her.
"See this is why we're best friends." Spade just laughed.
"Oh that reminds me," she started as they walked up to a shop labeled Ursula's fish and chips. "How's Gil?" Harry smiled opening the old cowboy style doors for us.
"Why don't you ask him yourself?" He asked. He turns Spade so that she's looking towards a familiar boy.
"Gil!" She called out in surprise and ran to the boy, who meet her halfway in a hug.
"Spade! Why are you here?" He asked.
"I blew up the school!" She said happily and Gil replied
"Cool!" He said happily pulling away. Spade felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to see Harry with his signature smirk.
"C'mon. I want you to meet someone." He said. Spade nodded and grabbed the hand, he held out to her.
"Uma!" Harry called out to a blue haired girl with a pirate hat on.
"Heya, Harry," The girl, who Spade assumed was Uma, said nicely. "Whose this?" She asked looking at Spade, with a smile.
"Spade. Her mom's the Queen of Hearts." Harry said. Spade put her other hand on Harry's upper arm.
"I'm Uma." She said with a smile. "I'm Captain around here." She added. Harry smirked down at her.
"I'm first mate." He said with a proud tone in his voice.
"Good to know." She said with a laugh. Harry smiled then his face turned more serious.
"Hey, why don't you go hang out with Gil while I talk to Uma for a second." Spade nodded "Okay."

"What's up, Harry?" Uma asked. Harry sighed. "You and I both know she doesn't belong on the Isle." Uma nodded remembering the fate of Spade's mother while she was gone.
"The whole lot of them don't belong here. She's not evil enough." Uma said simply. Harry sighed again.
"But she doesn't belong there either." He said matter-of-factly.
"So what'dya suppose we do? Send her off to Neverland?" She said waving her hand, sarcastically. Harry glared at her giving her the look they said 'don't bring that up.' She held her hand up in surrender.
"I propose she stay here. With me." He said then corrects himself. "With us." Uma laughed. "Why would I want her in my crew? She is of no use to me." Harry glared at her.
"Yeah well she means a heck of a lot to me. And to Gil. We're practically family." Uma looked at his pleading eyes and caved.
"Fine," she said then added "But, she's your responsibility." Harry just nodded his head with a huge smiles across his face as he walked over to where Gil was with Spade. He was trying to shove an unhealthy amount of French fries in his mouth and talk at the same time. All while she laughed at him.
"Hey, guess what?" Harry said and Spade turned around and smiled at him. "What?"
"You get to stay here, with me."