Part 11

Esa's P.O.V.

The lights dim and the back up band comes out. I get excited hearing the guitars, base and axes.

Then the sexiest man of all time comes out. Claudio Paul Sanchez. The heavens are singing right now.

Damn! He's fine. I hate Chondra. Bitch is lucky. Doesn't help she's a few feet away.

Ugh!

I feel a nudge and look up Chrissy's looking at me.

"Stop brewding and hating Chondra and enjoy the show."

Damn! Bitch knows me to well.

I look up in mesmiration at Claudio. His voice is gorgeous.

I love my husband but, FUCK! I wish Claudio was mine.

The song ends and the beginning of 'Dark Side of Me' begins playing. I jump around excitedly in my chair I fucking love this song.

Suddenly, Claudio looks down and winks at me. My eyes widen and I squeal slapping chrissy. HOLY SHIT CLAUDIO WINKED AT ME! I think I might die but I'll save that for after I meet Claudio.

Chrissy's P.O.V.

I'm jamming out to the song being played Mikey's standing behind me arms around my shoulders and neck, my hands holding onto his arms.

He occasionally kisses my neck. I sing along as best as I can. I don't know much of their songs but I like the sound of the songs playing.

Suddenly, Claudio looks down and winks. I laugh hearing the ear splitting squeal next to me but wince feeling Esa slap the fuck out of my arm.

I look down and glare. "Would you mind not beating me up. Please."

"B-B-BUT CLAUDIO FUCKING WINKED AT ME!"

"I know but you still don't have to beat me sheesh."

The song ends and Claudio starts talking.

"HELLO LOS ANGELES!! HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING TONIGHT!"

Cheers go up. Claudio nods.

"Good. Good. You all sound amazing tonight. This next song is a favorite and one of our more popular songs. Enjoy and sing along if you know the words."

The intro to 'Welcome Home' starts to play. I look down at Esa grabbing her hands and screaming. We laugh.

"YOU COULD HAVE BEEN ALL I WANTED BUT YOU WERENT HONEST NOW GET IN THE GROUND. YOUR A WHORE IN SHEEPS CLOTHING FUCKING UP ALL I DOOO."

I sing and dance with Esa, occasionally turning to sing to Mikey and looking to the stage watching the band.

Towards the end of the song Mikey kisses my cheek and says he's gonna run to my dressing room to use the bathroom. I nod and kiss him back.

I turn to Esa laughing and dancing with her. I then feel a tap on my leg confused I turn and look down, smiling seeing Atlas. I bend down picking the cute little boy up.

I tickle his tummy and he giggles. Chondra walks over.

"Sorry but he wanted you kinda figured you wouldn't mind."

"Of course not! I love the little cutie. Only known him a few days and he already stole a piece of my heart." I say laughing. 

She smiles and stands next to me. I don't even have to look to know Esa's glaring. I can feel it. I turn to her and give her a look saying to chill out.

I then sit next to her and put Atlas in my lap.

"Say hi Ms Esa." He just sits there before he puts his head in my neck shyly. I tickle his sides and laugh when he squirms.

"You little stinker."

"Hi Atlas." Esa says

He just buried his face deeper in my shoulder.

I stand up and dance a little, bouncing Atlas slightly.

"Chrissy would you mind watching him while I go to the restroom?"

"No! Not at all! Go. Go. I've got him. He'll be fine."

"Just asking before I walked off. It's the polite thing to do. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome."

Atlas then points to the stage at Claudio and says 'Daddy'.

I coo and aw.

Claudio then looks down and waves at him making a silly face. Atlas giggles.

Chondra comes back and I hand Atlas over, her thanking me again.

I frown realising Mikey hasn't come back yet.