Part 10

Chrissy's P.O.V.

I took a shower and got dressed. I then sat on the couch in my dressing room and checked my phone.

I have so many notifications from twitter. I respond to a few.

I then get up and head out in the hall seeing the guitarist.

"Hey Travis! Good luck tonight."

"Thanks Chrissy. You were great."

I smile in appreciation.

"Are you gonna watch tonight?"

"Yeah. I'm actually headed out by Mikey and my best friend."

"I hope you have fun and enjoy the show."

"I'm sure I will."

Just then the door next to me opens and out walks Claudio, Josh, Mike, Zach, and Chris.

"CLAUDIO!!!"

"CHRISSY!!!" He mocks back.

"Ready for tonight?" I ask.

"I'm always ready."

I talk to him as we walk down the hall to the stage.

When we get to the steps they gather in a circle. I stand on the outside until Claudio grabs my arm and pulls me next to him.

He then puts his arm around my shoulder and Josh Eppard puts his arm around my waist.

Damn stuck between two hotties. Can't complain though. Esa must never know. Muhahahaha.

Everyone bows their heads and Claudio leads the group into prayer. When he's done everyone sticks their hand in the middle and on the count of three shouted 'COHEED'.

I then hug Claudio and wish him luck. I walk from backstage with the escort of a security guard and make my way to the family box.

I wave at Claudio's wife, respectively hugging her and then hug Atlas. He is to cute.

I then walk over to Mikey. He pulls me into him wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me.

"You were so good, baby. You always are and what was with Claudio?"

"That was all him I had no part in that."

I pull away from him and look at Esa.

She stares me down. HA! If looks could kill.

"You're a bitch." She finally says.

I give her a sheepish smile.

"I had no idea any of THAT was gonna happen, but cheer up you get to meet him."

"Wait! Are you serious?"

"Duh! Dumbass. I'm friends with him and I opened for the band. I'm not gonna leave you out here after the show or send​ you back to the hotel. Besides why do you think I brought you out here?"

"To visit you?"

"And because I had someone I wanted you to meet."

"I thought it was Mikey."

"Someone more special."

"Heyyyy!" Mikey says from next to me.

"Oh hush babe. I meant to her."

He pouts. "But I thought I was special to everyone."

I kiss him. "You are baby. You are. I love you."

He kisses my cheek. "I love you too, my love."

---------------------------------------------------
A/N

Wow it's been sometime since I worked on this.

I'm gonna do one more chapter and then an epilogue and this will be done.

I have no more energy or inspiration for this plus I've been so depressed lately.

I'm basically forcing myself to write this because I'm hanging out with the person it's for and she has no phone or computer so I want her to read the end of it before I leave.