Chapter 13 ~ Perfection Is Key

*Luka's P.o.v*

I finally have her. I'm the luckiest fucker in the world. I'll never let her go, ever. Blaire went home yesterday night, only to pack her clothes, though. We were going to my house for a little while. I'm sure that the guys are all there, anyway.

"Ready, Kitten?" I asked smiling at her as I held her hand while driving.

"Wait! Make a turn right here, babe!" I got butterflies when she said babe, but confused, I complied and turned down this street. It looked familiar with all the townhouses as I realized Giselle lived here.

Blaire got out of the car and knocked politely on the last house on the right, which belonged to Giselle.

I got out and ran towards her, scared she might start a scene in this rich bitch neighborhood.

Giselle opened the door, wearing nothing but a blue crop top and some tight jeans.

"Hey baby!" She screeched at me, kissing my lips with force. I saw Blaire out the corner of my eye, tightening her fists and clenching her jaw. I pushed off Giselle and called her a slut in the process.

Just as her jaw dropped, Blaire threw a hard blow to her jaw, continuously punching her face in. When she was done, Giselle's face was bruised and bloody.

"Don't touch my boyfriend." Blaire said, venom in her voice. To be completely honest, it turned me on to see her like this. I grabbed her and dragged her back to the car, laughed at Giselle trying to talk shit about Blaire. Blaire simply flipped her the bird as we drove off.

I wish I could introduce her to Levi, my baby brother. Well, not so baby, we're fraternal twins. He's just five minutes younger.

I kissed Blaire on the cheek as I let her find a movie we could cuddle and watch.

I swear I love this beautiful girl.