ICLY2: 8

Gotti

Feeling something smash into my face, I jumped up out of my sleep, immediately going into panic mode

Feeling something smash into my face, I jumped up out of my sleep, immediately going into panic mode. Blood began to leak from my nose as I seen a pissed off Abel standing in front of me.

" What the fuck is wrong with you? " I screamed, as the pain from my nose began to worsen. " You just cracked my fuckin' nose, are you crazy? " I went on.

His face was blank. He didn't show any remorse for what he just did -- it was like seeing my nose bloody didn't faze him one bit.

" I don't care. " His eyes began to water and I was becoming more and more confused. I just got back from rehab so I know I didn't do shit wrong. " You got Sienna pregnant, how could you do this to me? "

Pregnant? I knew that was a fuckin' lie, me getting her pregnant would have meant us sleeping together and I'm positive that didn't happen. I would've remembered.

" Abel, I swear I didn't sleep with that girl. She's lying, I wouldn't do that to you, you know I've been trying so why would I fuck up like that? " I tried to get him to understand.

" How would you know, huh? " He started to walk closer and closer to me as he spoke each word. " You went to her house drunk as fuck so how would you even remember what you did? You fuckin' got her pregnant after everything I've done for you. I was there when you got shot, taking care of you and our son, and that's what I get? " He screamed, and before I knew it his fist collided with my eye.

I groaned feeling it began to throb -- my nose was already cracked. This shit hurt.

" Abel. " I said. " I'm trying so hard to not fuckin put my hands on you, but you testing me. Stop fuckin' touching me and talk like a fuckin adult before I fuck your ass up. "

" What are you gonna do, hit me? It isn't like you've never done it before. " He went on. " You're such a fuck up Gotti. You mess up everything -- this relationship won't ever be the same if you got that thing pregnant. I swear, if I could take my son and leave and never come back I would! " He yelled.

Not even going to lie that hurt he would say something like that. I know I fuck up a lot of things but I didn't need him throwing it in my face. I know I didn't sleep with that girl, especially willingly. I wouldn't do that to Abel, I love him and our son way too much.

" I didn't sleep with her. You either believe that or you let someone come in and tear down everything we have with each other. I didn't sleep with her, so I'm not gon' go back and forth about it with you Abel. " I pushed past him and into the bathroom to clean my face up. He really fucked me up. I cleaned myself up before slipping some clothes on. I was going to pay Sienna' ass a fucking visit.

_

I banged on her door as I waited for her to open it. I didn't even give her a chance to speak before I barged in her apartment, grabbing her neck and threw her up against the wall.

" The fuck do you think you're doing? " I yelled, at her as she held fear in her eyes. I wasn't about to put my hands on her, since she claimed to be "pregnant". Her ass needed to be taught a lesson though. " Are you seriously trying to fuck up my marriage? Telling Abel that I got you pregnant. Sienna we never even slept together. " I said, releasing my hold on her neck.

She rubbed at it, her eyes wide in shock.

" Yes we did. " She whispered. " You came over here drunk and you began to confide in me -- telling me all about you and Abel' problems. I asked did you want me to make you feel better and you didn't say no, you didn't say yes either but you barely put up a fight so I assumed you wanted it as much as I did. " She said. " I'm pregnant now and I'm keeping this baby. "

I rubbed a hand over my face, groaning in pain as I forget how fucked up it was. I can't believe I actually had sex with this girl -- I mean I could blame it on the alcohol and her taking advantage of me when I could barely stand up straight, but shit, I should've never been drinking in the first place. Now my entire marriage might just crumble.

" That explains why I don't remember it. " I mumbled. " Listen, you and I both know that wasn't supposed to happen. You knowing how drunk I was should've never even took it there, knowing I just had a son and I'm married. That's fucked up Sienna. I trusted you and I let you back into my life. I should have listened to him in the beginning but I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt. I would never tell you to get rid of a child, if the baby is mine I'll take care of my responsibilities but until I get a DNA test stay the fuck away from me. " I told her, slamming the door as I walked out.
Now, next stop is to my mother's house. I need her to take a look at my nose and see how much damage he did. I know it isn't bad, but I'm sure it's cracked. It's painful but I've felt worse pain then this.

_

When I walked through the home Abel and I shared I headed upstairs where I knew they most likely were. Wis' room was empty so I went into the master bedroom. Abel was laying across the bed shirtless, with baby wis' laid on his chest. He continued to watch his show, not even acknowledging my presence.

" We need to talk. " I sounded and felt so pathetic. Here I am with a busted nose and a black eye, trying to explain to my husband what really happened.

" No we don't. I know what I need to know, you're about to be a father again. Congratulations. " He sarcastically said.

I sighed. " I went over there and she told me exactly what happened. I'm sorry, so sorry baby you know I would never intentionally do anything to hurt you. I don't remember anything that happened that night. She knows that only went down because I was under the influence, she took that as an advantage. I don't know what's going to happen but I do know this -- I don't want to lose you or my son. I love you, I'm in love with you and I know you're in love with me too. We've been doing so good and I'll be damned if we throw all that away. If that baby is mine -- I'm gon' be there just how I'll always be there with wis'. I just need you to stand by me. "

" When have I not stood by you Gotti? " He asked. " I'm always there when you need me, and at the end I'm the only one who continues to get hurt. Like, how much do you wanna continue and put me through? "

I honestly wasn't trying to hurt him. I was done with that but it always seemed to be something. Deep down I prayed this baby wasn't mine, simply because I knew how much it would hurt Abel. He let his guard down and he let me in -- I wasn't tryna lose his trust or his heart. I wasn't tryna lose him as my husband.

" I'm sorry. " I continued to apologize. " I fucked up bad this time. I wish I could take this all back, but what's done is done. I'm getting a DNA test as soon as I can baby. "

He simply just nodded his head as he continued to keep his gaze on the screen.

" I love you Gotti. " He spoke as I headed to leave out the room. " I know we'll find a way to get through this -- but, right now we just need some space from one another. "

I didn't know how to respond to that so I simply walked out of the room. I was heading to Jimmy' place -- I needed some advice on how to fix this shit.