The Game Breaker Helps Out in the Classroom

Ugh, I didn't realize how boring these classes would be until I started going through them again. Everything they say is already in an in game book. These books are in the library and I read through every book there because some of the books will give you a hidden skill and reading books helps with the intelligence and wisdom stats. Class also helps but you could time skip through it with no penalties......can't do that now unfortunately.....

"Elalia, please answer the question on the board."- Oh? The teacher is calling out Elalia on math? She's not exactly the most intelligent though so she'll probably not answer. Elalia is the one with the lowest stats after all, probably the reason she's so clumsy.

"Hai! Etto, um, ano-"- I'll help out here since it's needed.
"42"- Is what I say even though only Elalia can hear me.
"42!"- Good job Elalia! You got it!
"That is......correct. You can sit down now Elalia."- Wow, your that surprised Teacher-San, then stop calling on her.

Now, why did I help? Well of course it was to be a good person but also, the first event that makes Elalia say "He's a good person" to your character in game, is when you answer a question for you. So of course I'm going to stop that from happening. Ha! Take that Sadist MC! If I could call the police on you I would!

While Elalia sat down, I looked towards the corner of her eyes and, wow he's not happy. Your opponent is me buddy and you ain't going to win!

[You have helped you are Possessing: Plus 2 SP.
Current SP: 12]

Help her? Ah so I can get SP from stopping events or just helping her in general?

[You have stopped an event: Plus 5 SP.
Current SP: 17]

Ah so both! Just a minor point difference! Yay~, I can get SP without leveling up~. But then again I should probably level up.....but this girl has no skills and hasn't even trained much in magic. She is a user of three unique elements that she doesn't even know her self! It's not until after you capture and train her that she even has any power. Her unique elements are ice, lightning, and Aura. But they are all weaker than an average magic users power. So it's only worth it to train her in one.

About being a 'user' of an element. It's basically the same as an affinity. It just means you can activate spells from that element. There are four basic elements, earth, wind, fire, and water. Then there is the unique elements, magma, crystal, ice, lightning, aura, and nature. And then there are the super rare elements, darkness, light, holy, demonic, spiritual, space, star/constellation, and time. Come to think of it, does Elalia have the spiritual element now too since I'm a spirit? Hmm.....

((((((((((((((((((((((•)))))))))))))))))))))))

It is now lunch time and everyone, even the guys, went over to the new transfer student to ask questions about him but-

"Elalia stay here and eat. It's best not to get involved with that guy."- It's true! It may open an accidental event.
"Um ok, but isn't it kinda lonely?"- She's whispering, good. It would be weird if she talked to her self.
"Don't worry, your friends are coming."- Pherah and Cassey seem to be satisfied with their answers from the answers Jane gave them and are came over to where Elalia is sitting.

"Ela-chan, are you not going to ask the transfer student any questions?"- No~, bad idea number 274, getting involved with that guy.
"Hmmm, maybe later. It's too crowded around him right now~."- Wow, she's surprisingly good at this, except her nervous expression.
"Ok if you say so. But Elalia, I'm surprised you answered that math question earlier, it was a pretty hard one too."- I would say I answered it Cassey but in in her head so...
"It just...came to me?"- What are you? Hiding a genius head? No, your hiding a genius in your head.

"Apparently the transfer student is smart too, and can use advanced Fire magic."- He can use all elements except the super rare ones. Well he can use darkness.
"Is he? Maybe you two can study with him?"- Good job Elalia! Listening to me about not getting near that guy!
"Hm? Why not join us?"- Cassey, stop your inquisitive nature.
"Etto....I have other things to do?"- Don't make it a question!
"Hmm? Ok, since your busy I guess it can't be helped."- Thank you for not questioning any more Cassey.

And so there meaningless chat continued while I just scrolled through all the different skills there are so that I can plan out what I want to get. There is a lot after all.

(((((((((((((((((((((((•))))))))))))))))))))))

Finally the last class ended. Ugh, even thought can sleep and float around within my blank space, I can still hear the boring lectures, and I did give the answer to Elalia for questions she was called on. My SP is at 27 now.

"Ela-chan we're heading back to the dorms, are you coming?"- Later Pherah, right now we need to-
"A-actually I'm heading to the library today, I-I'll be home later."- Exactly.
"Oh. Ok, have fun."- Lucky Pherah isn't the inquisitive type.

Why are we going to the library? To get the hidden skills of course! Since you can obtain them just by reading the book, it's the fastest way for Elalia to gain some skills.

What's the difference between Spells and Skills? Well a skill is something that doesn't require mana and is sort of like it's a prat of you. It's something learned and ingrained into your body while spells you need to cast with an incantation and have the affinity for it.

There are even some professional fighters in this world who not only rely on skills, but have hundreds of them. It's actually really cool.

The other reason, is because I can stop an event from happening.
----------------------------------------------
Author's Note: Finally posted the next chapter~. Hope you guys enjoyed and more chapters coming soon~.