Chapter 2

Previously on Chapter 1

Olive opens the door and push me in "Enoch... We have a new member" he looks up and stare at me. He continue to stare at me as if in daze. Olive clear her throat making Enoch snap out of his trance. "Enoch... I know she's pretty, but you don't have to stare at her for that long" she tease and I blushed. Enoch look away trying to hide his blush. "Aww~ you two are blushing... How cute~" Olive tease us further. "Olive! Cut it out!" Enoch told her annoyed. Then she left us with a giggle. Once her giggle is out of hearing range letting me know that she's already left. I shuffle awkwardly on my feet, not knowing what to say so I just look down.

"So...."

-Enoch O'Connor-

Y/N P.O.V

"So...." He start looking at me. "You're Y/N... The girl I've heart about" I just nod. I look around his room "woah...." I say. His rooms is filled with organs, big and small. By the look of it. It's most likely to be animal's organs. "Woah?" He said surprise. "What? Is it wrong reaction?" I say. "No... It's just, most people would just be scared and run away the moment they see what's inside this room" I just laugh. "No... I wouldn't, besides... I've seen something waaayyyy more scarier than this." I say smiling. Enoch give a small smile and look away. As he look away I notice something. Is that...A blush? I just shook my head at that thought. "Is that so?" He said. I nod at him with a smile. 'When I say something way scarier than this.... I meant me' I thought but didn't say a thing. "Hey... Wanna see something interesting?" He said. "Yeah!!" I say eagerly. He motion me to get closer and I did.

I watch as he insert an organ to his doll. After a while it starts moving. He whispers something to the doll and they start a duel.

Soon the duel is over and I just stare at it speechless. Enoch turn to me as if waiting for my reaction "t-this is...." He waits patiently. "Amazing!!!!" I yelled hugging him. Then I realise what I'm doing so I pull away quickly. I clear my throat "s-sorry.... That's what I always did when I was excited" I say while rubbing my neck nervously, with a deep blush on my cheek. Enoch is not any different, in fact his face is more red than mine. "I-it's okay..." He stutter. "Your peculiarity is interesting by the way" "thanks... I guess. What's yours?" He ask me. I froze "it's.... Um-" I couldn't finish. "It's?" "S-sorry I couldn't tell you. Yet" "well it's okay." He said smiling.

I was about to say something else when a knock was heard. "Come in" I heard Enoch said. The door open and I don't see anyone. I look at the open in confusion. Then I jump when someone starts talking "Ms. Peregrine wants us in the dining room" it say. "Okay... and put on some clothes will you!" Enoch say frustrated. "Okay!" Millard reply. So that's just Millard. He huffed and I giggled. He heard my giggle and blush a little. He clear is throat and get up. "Shall we?" He ask. I nod with a smile, he gave me a small smile.

In the dining room, everyone starts eating when everyone's there. "So..... Y/N?" I heard Emma said. "Yeah?" I ask looking at her. "Can you tell us what's your peculiarity is?" She ask. At this rate... Everyone's is looking at me. Eager to know about my peculiarity. "I-it's..." Enoch notice my discomfort "guys... I don't think-" he was cut off by Fiona and Brownyn "is it something cool?" "Is it something scary?" The second question made me remember what I've been doing for the past 15 years and most importantly.... My sister's death. I start to shake a little. This is too much. I got up and run out of the room ignoring Enoch who's calling me and run out of the mansion. I kept running until I stumble upon a beach. I drop on my knees and starts crying. "S/N.... I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry.... I wish I could do something to help you. If I would've known you're sick" I say through sobbing.

I heard someone running behind me, but I just ignore it. I couldn't careless who it was. "Y/N!!" I turn around to see Enoch. "Enoch..." I say weakly. He drop next to me and pull me into a hug. I hug him back, my head on his chest and clutch on his shirt damping it with my tears. He kept me in his arms until I'm calm. Once I did I pulled away slightly.

After a while I start to speak up "sorry..." He turn to me confused "why are you apologising?" He ask. "For crying in front of you like this. Showing how weak I am." I say looking away from him. He grab my chin with his fingers and turn me to face him. He stare at my eyes "Y/N... You're not a weak.... You're being a human... It is alright to cry" I feel like I could trust him.

"Enoch?" I start. Yeah?" He said looking at me. "Have you heard of a killer known as 'Angels of Death'?" "Yeah... That killer is really famous for killing a lot of people." I sigh and look away. "I can't believe it reaches until here" "what do you mean? Do you know who's that killer is" he ask me. I nod "she's just a girl who was abduct by a group of assassins. She never wants to use her peculiarity to kill someone. But she didn't have a choice." "Everyone have a choice, Y/N... That killer just chooses to choose the dark path to kill people" what he said hurts me. I turn to him mad "they'll kill my Sister if I didn't do as they say!" I yelled at him. He looks at me wide-eyed. I look away "but in the end... My Sister still dies. She dies from a disease and those bloody assassins never told me!" I say as I starts to cry. I keep my head down "I understand if you hate me now. I hate me too" I say still crying. I expect him to just get up and walk away, leaving me. But he did the exact opposite. He pulls me closer and keep me in his arms "I would never leave you" I just clutch his shirt in respond, damping his shirt with my tears once again.

Someone actually accepts me... Even though I'm a killer.... A Monster... Enoch still accepts me. Which.... I'm really glad of. I'm glad I get to meet Enoch..... Enoch O'Connor. I think... I'm falling for him

*to be continued*