chapter 10

(Isobelle)

I guess it really isn't so easy to get out from my past. Not atleast when my past is standing right in front of me. Liam looked completely astonished. I too din't feel very comfortable.

Michael came and gave me a shook. I snapped out of my thoughts and tried facing reality.

Liam came closer and said, "Hey Isobelle, it's been long."

"It has." I answered.

"How have you been?"

"Completely fine and you?"

"How could I be complete without you?" said Liam with a wickedly, innocent smile.

(Michael)

Who the hell is this guy? And what did he mean by he couldn't be complete without her?

Isobelle answered, "Keep your intentions to yourself."

Liam said, "I can't honey." He just called her honey! Is he her boyfriend or something? Darn, I was just starting to......... Nevermind.

(Isobelle)

"Why don't you just leave me alone? And for your information, you are no one to me anymore. So why don't you and your kitty girl go and get a room for yourselves." I said in anger.

"Aw, that was a bit wrong dear. I chucked that girl days ago." said Liam.

"Then who's that?" I asked without zooming on the girl to recognise her face.

"Someone you might know. Look closer."

I went a little forward and I saw my other friend, Emily. I can't believe it! Emily's dating Liam? Well, well I thought she hated him to the core of her heart. She always tried avoiding me from going to Liam. What happened now? Her hatred turned into love in a fraction of a second? I thought she felt bad for me when the thing happened! Well I guess she liked him before I did and avoided me from going cause she was jealous. Yea that's it. That thinking made all sense.

"I thought you were my friend." I said to Emily.

"Well now i'll tell you, I was never your friend. Well I see your booked now so why worry about me. You have the great Michael in your hands. What else do you need you skank?"

I stood there without telling a word. I was shocked by that sudden change of personality. It had just been six months since I saw her. Now she just disgusts me.

"Isobelle, is everything alright?" asked Michael.

"Yes, lets go." I said, pulling Michael away. While we were walking Michael stopped me. He held my wrist and took me into a more private place. He took me to the garden which was less populated. He made me lean against a tree and asked, "What was that all about? Are you going to tell me or what?"

I din't feel like answering.

"Fine don't answer that but atleast tell me who those people were?" asked.

"My past friends."

"And how exactly do they know my name?"

"I really don't know."

"They just call you a sk***! Why din't you freaking revolt back?"

"I couldn't. I was too...."

"Too what? Hurt? But you should have said something."

"I couldn't alright!"

"Why? Was what they said right? No right."

"Not entirely."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I can't tell you Michael."

"Well then don't. I'm going."

"No, wait, don't, please.

I tried stopping Michael from leaving the fest but he just wasn't responding to me. I don't know what to do. I don't even want to tell him everything but if I don't, I might just loose an important friend. I've lost too much and I can't risk losing him this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

This is the latest chapter. How do you think it was? Waiting for the next one? Tell me your answers. I've been updating really slowly these days because i've been out for a vacation for nearly a month for now. A family outing so please understand. But once I come back I will probably be uploading twice a week. Anyways, see ya. The people who have holidays going on, have fun.

~Angela98