Chapter 6

I woke up on the couch to see Hunter playing with my hair and telling me to wake up. I checked the time on my phone and it read 10:00 am.

"Good morning Princess" Hunter said while giving me a kiss

"Good morning Handsome" I replied with a smile

I got up from the couch and went into the kitchen to see if there was anything to eat for breakfast. All I found to eat was a granola bar. I asked Hunter if he wanted to go out and get breakfast and he said he would love to. We got into my Range Rover and drove to The Waffle House.

"I'm so happy we made up and we're back together. I love you so much babygirl" Hunter said with a smile while grabbing my hand

"Me too baby" I replied back

We walked into the waffle house and ordered our food. I got two waffles and three fried eggs. Hunter got two waffles, scrambled eggs, hash browns and gravy. I got done with my eggs and felt really sick to my stomach so after Hunter ate we just went back to my house. We decided to watch some Netflix and chill. About 15 minutes into the show I felt really sick to my stomach again and went into the bathroom. I leaned over the toilet for a few minutes then finally threw up. Hunter came into the bathroom and held my hair back for me. He went downstairs and came back with a glass of water for me. I didn't want him to sick so I told him to just come back tomorrow.

................................................THE NEXT DAY.......................................................................

BabyBoy- Hey baby how are you feeling?

Me- I'm okay. I think It's just food poisoning unfortunately.

BabyBoy- Awh!!! I'm sorry baby....do you need anything???

Me- No, I'm okay. Thank you though. I'm gonna take a nap....I love you.

BabyBoy- Okay. Just call or text me if you need anything. I love you too.

A few hours later I was still throwing up but didn't have a fever or anything so mom decided to take me to the doctor. We got to the doctors office and waited for about 30-45 minutes before they called me back there. When we finally got back there they took blood tests and scans and said everything was normal, I wasn't sick or anything. Which was really weird. We were on our way back home when I finally thought about what could be wrong with me. Once I got that thought into my head I got teary eyed and started to think about all the things that could go wrong if it were true.

................................................................................................................................................................

I haven't updated in a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time so I decided to. I haven't written in a long time like I said so sorry if this sucks but I tried my best and plus it's 3:14 am rn.

I love you guys.

Byeee my little sunshines