Last Night

I woke up to Hunter rubbing my back and massaging my shoulders. It felt soooo good so I let him think I was sleeping for a few minutes and he kept rubbing up and down, up and down. I turned toward his direction and looked at him.

"Hey princess" he said with a cheesy smile.

"Hey" I replied with a sleepy smile.

"Soooo...about last night, did w, you know do it?" I asked nervously.

"Yup" he said with the biggest grin.

"You know we could do it again if you'd like." he said while running his finger up and down my side.

"N-no, thanks" I stuttered and got up to go take a shower.

I got all my stuff ready for a shower and got in. I turned my Spotify playlist on and listened to Daniel Skye: Good As It Gets. I was singing the chorus when I heard the door creak open and it scared the shit out of me. I'm sure it's Hunter just getting his hair stuff. Right in the middle of the song the song cut off so I peeked my head out of the shower and saw hunter changing the song.

"Baaabee" I whined. "I love that sonnngg"

"Trust me, you'll like this song a lot." He said while winking.

I started shaving my legs while waiting for the sing to come on. I heard the music but didn't recognize the song. I peeked my head around the shower curtain and heard the lyrics...

*Baby grind on me, relax your mind take your time on me, let me get deeper shawty, ride on me now, come and sex me till your body gets weaks, we slow grinding baby*

I felt my cheeks get hot and saw Hunter taking his shirt and shorts off. Should I let this happen again? If my mom finds out then she will kill me...like no joke kill me and Hunter also. I don't want to take the risk of getting pregnant at 15, but his body and the way he moves? Oh my god, he knows how to make a girl weak.

I saw the shower curtain open and Hunter was standing there with lust in his eyes. I immidiatley covered myself up with the curtain. He didn't  something like, there's no need to cover up I've seen you before and you're gorgeous.  All he did was walk over to me and calmly move the curtain, grabbed my face and kissed me. I didn't want it to stop. He was under the water and I ran my fingers through his thick wet hair. He was about to pick me up when I heard my mom call my name.

"Kammy?" Mom yelled. "Are you home?"

"Shit!!" I said

"Uhhh...I'll get out and hurry up and get dressed in case she comes upstairs." Hunter said getting out of the shower.

Hunter got out of the shower and got dressed. He went to walk out but we heard my mom walk in. 

"Kammy?" She knocked on the bathroom door. "You in here honey?" She asked.

"Uhhh yah..I was in the shower and fell so hunter came in to help me cause it hurt really bad." I replied.

Hopefully she believes that. Hunter looked at me, and winked. I noticed that I was still naked so I covered up my body. I hate it when he cheks me out, I mean theres nothing sexy about me to check out. I didn't hear anybody in my room anymore so I had Hunter check if my mom was still in my room. He said she wasn't and left the bathroom so I could get changed. I threw on some Adidas shorts and a "Not Today" crop top from tumblr. I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom and Hunter on the couch picking something to watch on Netflix. I sat by Hunter and snuggled up to him and fell asleep.

...................................................................................................................................................................

I'm sorry this is sooo bad. But I'm being active more!!!

Byeeee my little sunshines

Love you to the moon && back