urie x reader

You have had a crush on urie sogami for a long time but you didn't want him to know cause you are a shy person. Everyday your feelings for him would get stronger and stronger. But you think he would already have a crush on someone else other than yourself.
                     *Y

's pov*

Me and urie have been friends for a long time. We became friends in elementary school now we are in highschool. I have liked him since the day we met. Soon I came to realize that I love him.
            *Third person POV*
You met urie by your locker in the hallway as usual but something seemed different about him. He wasn't talking as much as he usually does. So you decided to bring it up. "Urie? What's wrong?" you asked. He said rather quickly "Nothings wrong my butterfly." somehow you know he was lying. "Urie I know you are lying. Tell me what's wrong I'm your friend you can tell me anything." y

said. Urie sighed in defeat "y

meet me  by the bench after school today. Okay?" "Okay" you responded happily.
          *timeskip after school *
You saw urie sitting on the bench at the park so you went up to him. "what did you want to talk about urie?" you said while you sat down next to him. He said "I um... Wanted to ask you something." "okay" you said. "y

I have had feelings for you since the day we met. I was a kid and I didn't know what these feelings were but as I grew older I realised that they were feelings of love. And you are the only woman who can make me feel this way. I love you y

. Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. While saying the last part he pulled out a beautiful butterfly necklace. You just sat there tears running down your face. "what's wrong? Is it something I said?" urie asked with a face full of sadness and worry. "no. Your words... They were beautiful. I have also had these feelings for you that I thought you would never accept. But here you are asking me to be your girlfriend... It's a dream come true." you said wiping your tears away. Urie's face lit up with excitement and happiness. He put the necklace on you while he stared into your e/c orbs and you staring into his gold ones. After he was done putting the necklace on you grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a soft and delicate kiss. He was shocked by your actions but he kissed back. You guys pulled away for air as he put is arm around you, you layed your head on his shoulder with his head on your head and you both just sat there watching the sun go down.
____________________________________
Comment if you want me to continue with the story. sorry it was short. Comment if you have any requests.