January 1-8

January 1

Happy New Year! New year new diary. It's like a clean slate. This year I'm going to make my resolution to do more community service stuff and cancer walks ect. Doing more for the community. That said my other resolution is less candy.

Pretty soon I'll be 14 and then done with 8th grade i't hard to believe but hey might as well have fun along the way. :)

Last night we went to one of Bruce Wayne's famous New years eve parties and it was crazy. There was confetti everywhere but the food was awesome. Dick Grayson and his friends were doing karaoke and allow me to say most of them were awful. I went up and showed them how it's done. Dick told me i was good and i was all like "ummm thanks..?" The best part was defiantly when people jumped in the pool for no reason when it was midnight. I just ate a cupcake.

January 2

So apparently just cause it's a new year means criminals make" resolutions" to steal more stuff bank robbery at midnight. Made Daddy mad. It makes me mad too. At least there's always Batman to look out for us.

Other than Daddy Batman is my hero. Who wouldn't love a person who is constantly risking himself for the good of others. All anyone ever talks about on the subject in school is how cute Robin is.

January 3

Today proved my point about batman sure enough he and robin are on the bank robbery case

Other than that nothing exciting.

January 4

Went back to school today. Ugh! Its like the worst feeling. Dick was teasing me about the party so that didn't help but its not like the Jokers here. *knock on wood*

January 5

practiced ballet and did HW all day sigh

January 7

Well here's where things get interesting. I went for a walk after school today and I found an umbrella on the ground. I opened it and it had penguins on it. My first thought was: tell Daddy! but then i thought i needed more than that. I looked around the nearby alley. I saw a window with a crack just about the size of an apple. I climed up on someold crates i pulled over and looked in. It was a big room but there wasnt much in it. But then these guys came though a door wearing ski masks. There were four of them and they were all in black. Now since it's cold not everyone with a ski mask is a criminal but these guys certianly werent going skiing.

"That was quite a jobe we pulled last night huh?" One said.

"You bet no alarms no police just money" replied another.

"yeah the boss is gonna be real happy about this" another chimed in.

"Your right i am!" said a evil sounding voice coming through the door.

There he was in the flesh or the feathers rather. the penguin. He was very short and stout and was smoking a very long cigar. He was wearing a tuxedo and a top hat and carring his signature umbrella. His nose was pointed like a spear and he ahd a very sinister monocle.

"so boys are you ready for the job toight? I'll meet you at the 2nd national bank at midnight." he said and laughed his very quacking like laugh.

When i heard him say this was kind of shocked i turned to go see daddy and i fell off the crates and into some empty trash barrels. It was very noisy and i heard all the typical "what was thats?" but i was a little groggy so standing up would be hard. I thought fast and crawled into one of the big trash cans. Luckally they had been empty for awhile.

I heard them come out and look around but they didn't look very hard so i was safe. I was in there along time tough just to be sure and finally i crawled out and peeked over a crate and when i saw it was all clear i ran out of the damn place as fast as I could.

I went to see Dad at work sat down in front of him and told him what had happened. I wasn't in trouble, thank god, i didn't do anything too stupid after all. Ofcouse suddenly gues whos standing in Daddys office but the Bat. He's tall musculara nd thats really all you can really know about him because he's mysterious in an almost ceepy way. Daddy looks over at him and nods. He looks back at me and says.

"Go home Babs make food if you want. We can go out for ice cream later if you want"

I kissed him on the cheek and as i walked i out i noticed sure enough the Batman was gone. I walked home and plopped myself down on the couch with a sandwich and watched T.V. for awhile. It's like midnight i came upstairs and wrote this so yeah I'm going to sleep now.

January 8

So the day started with a 4 a.m. phone call witch i suprisingly was awake enough to pick up before it went to the machine. I didn't look at caller I.D. though.

"Hello?" I mumbled .

"Is this Barbra Gordan?" a womans almost a little too cheery voice.

"Yes, who is this?" I asked nervously

"Gotham city hospital. We called to say your father is here"

"is he ok? how long has he been there?!" i demanded nervously

'He should be fine but during a raid a giant beam fell and he got shot in his leg. It's fractured."

"umm...ok.." i stuttered "When can i see him?"

"Anytime. Right now iif ou want" she said

"I'll be right there." i said grabbing my coat.

Somebody hurt dad this is personal and he can't fix it himself with a broken leg.

*I've finally decided to end the first chapter!!!! thanks for reading i love all the nice comments!!! and ik ik i write bad diologe! but any way im going to update more often :) *