Divination studies

Darn Blaise, Draco thought, pacing the old Divination room, Blaise had convinced Draco to make a move on Potter. After all, Draco had a crush on him since fourth year.
Blaise only pretended to hate Potter because that was Malfoy's cover-up.
Pansy, well she just hated Potter.

as Draco mentally prepared himself to apologize and confess to Potter, he chuckled, knowing that this would go terribly.

****************
Harry was shocked.
Draco Malfoy.
'Hey clumsy'
That was flirting.
Harry couldn't believe it.
Harry went back to the door, took off his Cloak and knocked three times, trying best to tame his blush, and mess up his hair.
He did not want Malfoy to think he dressed up for this.
It was probably just a prank to make Harry even more bullied by the Slytherin gang.

As Harry thought, a certain blond-haired Slytherin came to the door.

"u-u-uh hey Potter.", Draco stammered, then mentally cursed himself for acting like a fool.
He then cleared his threat, straightened up, and put on his Malfoy face.

"Oh look, Potter. Come in, we-umm-need to talk.", Draco said, as masculine and confident as he could.
Draco couldn't help but notice Harry's face as red as a little tomato.
cute. , Draco thought.

"Malfoy, can you please stop staring at me and get on with this cruel scheme you've obviously brought me here to play at."
Harry said, ridding the red from his face and remembering the reason that was most likely that Malfoy brought him here.

This time it was Malfoy's turn to blush.
"Y-yes, come on in.", Harry followed Malfoy inside.