Ch.2

After Ford had walked for a while, he had reached the shack and when he walked in he was greeted by a confused Stan.
"What!? Ford who's this kid!?" Stan asked confused
"He was possessed by a demon and he fainted afterwards." Ford explained laying dipper on the couch.
Dipper opened his eyes, pretending to wake up.
"Look he's awake!" Ford said help dipper stand up, even though dipper didn't need it. Dipper looked around and the shack hadn't changed much.
"Who are you?" Dipper said trying not to look suspicious.
"My name is Ford and I would like to ask you some questions." Ford said trying to look kind, treating dipper as if he was a little kid. Dipper nodded in reply.
"First what's your name?" Ford asked
"Dipper." Was all he said.
"Okay Dipper, how long had that demon been possessing you?" Ford asked
"I don't know." Dipper replied, lying.
"Okay... what's your parents phone number? I'll let them know your here." Ford said
"I have none." Dipper said a little more coldly than intended.
"Sorry... can you hold out your wrist?" Ford said changing topics. Dipper hesitantly held out his wrist and regretted it when Ford put a bracelet on my wrist that looked very mechanical and unable to come off.
"You can stay here and this bracelet will keep demons out of your body." Ford said and bill hung his arms around dippers neck.
"I'm bored already..." bill whispered in dippers ears. Dipper blushed as Ford continued on.
"You can stay in the guest room and that's Stan over there." Ford said pointing at Stan who was in the kitchen making coffee.

A/N: I kinda got sick of no pov so it's gonna switch randomly here, btw the video is mine along with the channel.

Dippers pov

"Come follow me I'll show you to the guest bedroom." Ford said.
I stood up followed behind Ford even though I already knew where everything was.
The room was filled with light from the triangle window right next to the bed.
"Can I get to bed? I'm tired..." I said.
"Yeah of course, you must be tired." Ford said waving and heading down stairs.
I sat on the bed and grabbed the bracelet trying to pry it off.
'Isn't this what you wanted~' bill said floating over to me. I ignored Bill, still trying to get the bracelet off.
'Why are you struggling so hard?' Bill asked confused.
"Do you want to die!?" I shouted at him a little to loudly.
'Whaaat do you mean?' Bill said confused.
"If Ford finds out your in my mind, he CAN and WILL kill you!!" I shouted, concerned.
'...' Bill didn't respond and disappeared into Dippers mind, ending the conversation.
Mabel's been gone for a week and still isn't back and at such a time...
"Sigh"
I pulled out my phone and dialed Mabel's number.
It rang for a bit before going to voice mail.
Fuck! I have no one that just pick me up so I don't look suspicious.
Ill have to stay the night and if Mabel still won't pick up then I'll just leave... somehow...
I went to bed when I looked over to the clock it was 9:30pm
Even that's kinda early but, I don't feel like talking to Bill right now.

Time skip to morning

"Dipper time to get up!!" Stan yelled
I groaned, looking at the time seeing it was 6:00am.
I started to get out of bed
'BOO!' Bill yelled, laughing as I fell forward and hit my head off the wall.
"FUCK!" I yelled out of habit.
"Are you okay!?" Stan yelled from downstairs.
"I'm fine!" I said coming down the stairs. When I got downstairs I saw Stan was making stancakes. I sat down at the table next to Ford who was flipping threw a bunch of papers. Bill floated around Ford and looked over his shoulder and suddenly started laughing before he said
'Your blue, screwed and tattooed!'
I looked at Ford and tapped his shoulder lightly.
"Whatcha doing?" I asked
"Oh right! Me and Stan were up late last night because we checked if you went to school and you don't so we signed you up for high school, then we went out and got supplies and clothes for today because the school said you could start today and we know this may be sudden but once we find your guardian, you can go home. Also that's why we woke you so early! So go get ready, the stuff is over there on the couch." Ford explained.
"Okay..." I said.
Bill is so right I'm screwed! I haven't been to school since I was 12! The only thing I have knowledge in is different languages, mythology and decoding puzzles and shit!
I sighed. Grabbing a grey t-shirt, a blue sweater and jeans from the pile of clothes. I went into the bathroom and changed into the clothes. I went back to the table as Stan set a stack of stancakes in front of me. I ate the stancakes happily as I saw there was no hair in them.
Looked at his watch and turned to face me, handing me the papers he was working on.
"Hand these papers to your principal. Grab your bag and I'll drive you to school." Ford said
I went over to the couch and grabbed the grey bag with all the school supplies in it and tossed it over my shoulder and following Ford to the car.