28%

1. ^New profile picture are u shook? same brennan's a qt im-
2. swipe for the song

hm idk if I'm gonna end the book soon or not I don't want it to be a really long book though idk maybe like 40 or 35 chapters or so

my wig drowned in my tears...

Annie's POV-

2 days. 2 days! since I got out of this freaking room. This freaking white room with just medical equipment to fill the coldness and emptiness of. All I do is sit in bed and watch tv, I get food that isn't even that good and all healthy and soft because apparently it hurts to chew i don't recall me being in pain while eating.

3 days that's 72 hours which 4320 minutes which is 259200 seconds since I saw him. Since I saw Brennan. I don't know if he's okay,I don't know. I don't even know what his damages are,I just know Brennan took the most impact. i don't even know if he's alive. Hayden's not telling me anything, he says he doesn't know either.

My hands won't stop shaking, doctors think that has something to do with the crash. My hands are shaking so bad I can't even hold anything properly. They've tested me for Parkinson's Disease and Tremors Diseases I'm clear thank to lord.

My Dad visited a couple hours ago before going to work, he came when Caleb left the room. Hayden went to go get food and smuggle me some back in, Caleb is in the chair next to my bedside asleep he didn't go to the hotel all night, Katie she's visited my room a couple of time talking to me before leaving to go sit outside Brennan's room, he was practically a brother to her.

Sydney had to leave to go home she couldn't stay any longer, And Kenzie, well her mom came in and practically dragged her out of the hospital saying she didn't need this kinda press on her, but Kenzie and I same as Syd and I have been face-timing everyday them asking how I've been and me complaining about only getting soft food.

Katie walked back in my room wiping some tears from her eyes before putting on a fake smile.

i think not satan

I quickly sit up "What, what happened??!?Brennan okay?" I said frantically wincing slightly from sitting up too quickly. She glanced at me noticing I saw her crying.

"He's um fi- alive" She said stumbling on her words "The doctors are letting friends visit him instead of just family his parents finally arrived and said it's okay if I go see him" Katie couldn't get the words out tears flowing through her eyes. But by the time she finished I was halfway to the door.

I engulfed her in a hug ignoring the way my ribs screamed in pain. "I couldn't even get halfway through the room to him h-he just looks d-dead" Katie said crying more as I hugged her tighter before pulling away and smiling sadly at her. I wiped away her tears before wrapping on arm around her.

"Lets go see him together then" I said opening the door finally getting out of the cold white room. She directs me to his room and I see two adults sighting outside his room. I examine there features these are Brennan's parents. I note that Brennan looks exactly like his mom and I smile to myself Brennan's Alive.

"This is Annie-" Before Katie could explain further who I am Brennan's parents look at me glaring "This is your fault" His mom said and my eyes widened "It was an accident" Katie said and her mom shook her head "It was her fault, she's the reason Brennan's here" Brennan's mom said harshly and i back up almost like she actually hit my in my chest which it felt like she did.