15%

!!!play song when I say too!!!
•Disclaimer to all•
I just want to say I did not write this book just about romance. I understand you guys commenting what ship you want to happen that's understandable but I just want you to understand this. This story is more then just a romance novel it's a story about friendship, about hope, about how bad things happen to good people but we recover, it's about forgiveness. I have only touched the surface of this book and remember I have more story lines to cover. I thank you guys so much for reading and I love that you guys are enjoying the story so much I just wanted to set that straight that I am not just writing about romance.

Mkay enough with all that deepness here's more deepness :)

Fairytales are just fairytales Caleb.

(u know it's serious when there's no question mark)

"How do you know my name?" Caleb asked Billy skeptically and Billy seemed even more then usually. "Your name is Caleb Logan L-" Billy almost spilled but caught himself.

"That's my name Caleb Logan how do you know" Caleb said narrowing his eyes and Billy internally panicked "I saw you on Instagram pitching, your pretty good" Billy improvised.

Caleb was internally fangirling, his all time favorite coach knows his name and he said he's good at pitching "Thank you"

"Well I'll be out in the car you have a lot of explaining to do young lady" Billy said before he practically ran out of the store. Annie sighed and slapped the back of Brennan's head while walking away "This is all your fault"

Caleb ran to catch up with her before pulling her to the side the rest of the group kept walking "Annie did you see that"

"See what my dad worship you yeah I saw" Annie said while rolling her eyes "No did you see how he knew my name" Caleb said. "And... my dad said he saw you online" Annie deadpanned.

"You mean our father, Annie don't you get it no professional baseball coach looks at high school baseball level teams" Caleb said and Annie reasoned again "Yes they do it's called scouting" Annie said rolling her eyes for the 300th time.
!!!Play Song!!!

"I'm serious Annie, this is true we're like long like brothers and sisters from um like a fairytale or something!" Caleb said enthusiastically and bouncing around the room not noticing Annie's pent up emotions like a ticking time bomb ready to explode.

"This isn't a fairytale Caleb!" And that was when she exploded and for the first time in months she was negative. She had tears blurring her vision.

"Fairytales just give hope to the poor and weak, fairytales are just a bunch of stupid words written down on stupid paper and published to give to stupid gullible kids" She continued as Caleb stared down at me feet not being able to watch Annie cry.

"Fairytales aren't real so stop pushing them into my goddang reality, everyone keeps pushing things into my reality I don't even know what's true or not" Annie uttered, breathing heavily as Caleb looked for words to say.

"A-A-Annie I don't know what to say either okay! I don't know what's going either I'm trying to come up with a logically answer too okay!" Caleb responded back in a calmed voice but his voice failing him at the end as it cracks.

"Logically answer you think any of this is logical? Why would we separate anyway how did one of get separated anyway did one of us die and come back to life or something" Annie says harshly and Caleb flinches at her tone.

"Why can't you believe for one second that we're siblings" Caleb stated walking and looking Annie in the eye challenging,

She raises her eyebrow "Because believing is for the ones who chase rainbows and I don't run" Annie said avoiding the question and brushing past him, elbowing him a little to make him move out of her way.

Thanks for reading ❤️ not really a cliffhanger just ending on a dramatic moment. I told you it would be emotionally

How was my writing was it good? I was writing and I thought it was cringy lol