Imagine for Bella

A/N: so something happened between @BellaTP16 and boyfriend in the last imagine, I don't want to tell all of her business but I'm writing her this new one for her new boyfriend so I hope you enjoyed it and I'm REALLY sorry it took soo long I've been going through some stuff but it's finally here and again I hope you enjoy 😊 and yea she challenged me to make up the story on my own so this one is by me so I call it "Sunday"☺️

Bella's POV:
I yawn and rub my eyes as I see rays of sunlight pouring into the room, through the blinds from our window. I stretch out my arms and I notice Ivan's arms wrapped protectively around my body. My head laid comfortably on his chest, as I was hypnotized by the rhythm of his breathing. I smiled at the thought of him holding me through the night, feeling the need he should protect me. I loved that. I picked up my phone and looked at the time. 11:45. I looked up at Ivan, who was still sleeping soundly. I kiss him on the chin, because thats all I could reach and I giggled. Ivan took a deep breath in and yawned. He looked down at me.

"Morning baby." He said.

"Well, it's about noon." I said snickering.

"Well," He said, pulling me on top of him, my face close to his. "Good afternoon then."

"Well technically if it is noon, it would be 'good noon' and not-"

"Shut up." he said and pulled me into a passionate kiss. We made out for a while until I pulled away and I laid my head on his chest again.

"Babe, you know what I really want?" He said, smirking.

"What?" I asked.

"Like what I really, really want. Super badly?"

"What?" I asked again.

His lips moved close to my ear. He whispered.

"Some nice, hot, fluffy pancakes."

I giggled. He stared at me.

"What? What did you think I was going to say?"

I didn't respond, I just kept laughing.

"Oh, you're nasty! You are naaaaaasty!" By this point I was laughing hysterically.

"Okay, okay!" I said, breathing hard.

"Come on," he said holding his hand out. "Let's make some pancakes!" I grab his hand we both make our way down, still in our pajamas, to the kitchen. When we got downstairs, our dog, Prada got up from her dog bed and ran towards us. She stood up on her hind legs, licking Ivan and then me. We laughed and calmed her down with a treat and continued into the kitchen. I looked in the pantry as Ivan looked in the fridge.

"Uhh, babe we don't have any pancake mix." He stuck his head from out of the fridge.

"Uhh, well we can just make some. How hard can it be?" He said. "Just look up a recipe on your phone for us to follow."

I picked up my phone and looked up 'pancake recipes' and found one I thought we could use.

"Alright babe, what do we need?" He asked, looking into the cabinet.

"Okay," I said reading off the website. "All purpose flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, an egg, and butter." He grabs stuff out of the cabinet and I get the rest out of the fridge. He then grabbed measuring cups, bowls, spoons and a pan.

"Alright, let's get this train moving! What's first?"

"Ok, I'll put some butter in the microwave for 30 seconds and you measure out the dry ingredients." He nodded his head and grabbed the measuring cups. As I'm cutting the butter,I feel a poke on my butt. I turn around and Ivan is filling a cup with flour. I turn around backache the butter. After a few seconds, I felt a hard slap my butt.

"OWW!" I said, exaggerating my yell. Ivan snickered, pretending to pour more flour. I turn around and give Ivan the hardest slap i can manage, on his butt.

"Ow! Damn Bella, what was that for?" I laugh.

"Oh I'm just returning the favor." I said, putting the butter in the microwave.

"Well damn, at least I'm not wearing short shorts, just asking to get spanked."

I picked up the flour cup he filled and dumped it onto his head, flour spilling everywhere.

Ivan just stared at me for a few seconds, then the only words he said was, "You better start running." He scooped a big handful of flour in his hand and I took off running, Ivan close behind me. I went around the kitchen and though the dining room. I was about to head into our room but I thought about getting flour all over our floor and our bed so I stopped, which was a big mistake. Then, Prada came running towards me and so was Ivan. He ran to me and took his flour covers hand and not only plopped all of flour on top of my head and rubbed it into my hair. I pushed his hand away. I could here him laughing hard.

"Okay Okay! It's not that funny!"

He shook his head and pointed down at Prada, who was too, covered in flour. I started laughing too. Prada shook and a cloud of flour forms around her as we both fell to the floor, laughing. When we both caught our breath, we got up and went back into the kitchen, to finish the batter we started.

We finally, finished our batter and turned on the stove. I made 2 pancakes and Ivan wanted a turn.

"Since I'm a certified PFP, I'm gonna show you how it's done!" I giggled.

"What's a PFP?"

"Well duh, a Pancake Flipper Professional. They don't give you that title,you have to earn it at Pancake college." I laughed harder.

"Pancake college?"

"Yea you know, Pancake University and that other one."

"Yeah, ok. Just show me how it's done babe."

He poured some batter into the pan and waited a few minutes for the flip.

"Okay! Now the flip." Ivan then picked up the pan by the handle and used it to fling the pancake up into the air, awaiting for the pancake to return to the pan, but after a few seconds, the pancake was still not back into the pan. I looked up and saw his pancake, stuck to the ceiling. I instantly broke out into laughter.

"Um, Mr. certified pancake flipper? What happened to the pancake?" Ivan just looked up at his failed pancake.

"You know what, let's just call that the practice one, this one will be perfect!"

He said that about three more times. he pored in some more batter.

"Okay, this is the one!" He exclaimed.

"Alright." I said, eating one of the pancakes I already made.

I watched him keep his eyes focused on the pancake, so determined to get this flip. He saw the bubbles and knew it was time.

"You got this babe."

He nodded a lifted the pan and in one swift motion, the pancake flipped over and the uncooked side landed on the pan successfully.

"WHOOOOOO!" We both cheered. He then slid the finished pancake onto his clean plate and set down the pan . I pull him into a hug and he lifts me off the ground, spinning us into a circle. He put me down and I gave him a congratulating kiss. He poured syrup onto his pancake.

"This better be the best pancake I've ever had and it better be worth it." He cut of a piece of the pancake and ate it.

"Oh yes it tastes great, thank god." He said, taking another bite.

"You want me to make more?" I asked.

"Yes please."He said, finishing off his pancake.

I pour batter into the pan and made the rest of the pancakes and a mini one for Prada. We both sit down on the couch and turn to our favorite TV show. I gave Prada her pancake as we ate the rest of ours.

After we fined our pancakes, I snuggled up next to Ivan, my head laying on his chest and his arm wrapped around my waist. He suggests we watch a movie. I put the movie on and grab a blanket for us and I return back to my original position, snugged next to Ivan.

Thanks for reading, I hope you like it and I again am sorry how long it took but it's FINALLY uploaded. Definitely more to come and I love you guys🌸