11

Since the event of that night, the cause of Doom's demise, every citizen in New York City has grown to love and appreciate the Fantastic Five. For celebration, the city hosted a party just for the new heroes. The night starry skies never gleamed brighter as the partygoers chattered and drank champagne on a boat, called the Circle Line as it chugged in the waters.

"Dude, that's still my sister." Johnny exclaimed, after seeing Reed and his sister, Sue kiss. Sue smiled as Reed and she pulled apart.

"Ben, I've been crunching the numbers in the machine. I think if we can rework the power settings..." Reed said.

Ben waved his hand, "Forget it, egghead. I'm good as is." He said.

"That's my Benny." Alicia, a beautiful black, blind girl, said as she came up to his side. She handed him a metal mug and they clinked glass. But Alicia's fragile glass broke into pieces after touching the metal. "We're going to have to work on your touch."

"I like the sound of that" Ben said, pulling Alicia to his side as Nat gagged.

Johnny laughed at the irony of his exclamation to Sue kissing. Nat elbowed him in the stomach causing Johnny's laugh to turn into coughs. Ben reached over to pound on his back, only it was harder than a pound and more like an extreme hit. Johnny nearly flew to the ground from the force of the hit.

"Alright, alright Rocky! Jeez, any harder you're going to make my teeth fall out." Johnny said, rubbing the bottom of his neck.

Meanwhile, Reed had managed to discretely pull Sue out of the conversation and onto the deck.

"Reed, what are you doing?" Sue asked.

"I thought this place was quieter, more romantic, and um..." Reed replied.

"And?" Sue asked.

"Uh, I found a broken gasket, from space-"

"A gasket? Reed, we're at a party." Sue said, glancing back to inside the boat.
Reed opened his hand to reveal a circular piece of metal, just about the size of a ring. Sue stopped talking at the sight of the ring.

"If one of us were to wear it..."

Sue looked at the ring and back to the crowd to see Natalie, Ben, Johnny, Alicia and the rest of the partygoers staring at them. "Reed, what are you doing?"

Reed dropped to his knees, although his head stayed at eye-level. Sue gasped and she slowly went invisible.

"No more thinking, no more variables... Sue Storm will you... Sue? Sue? You there?" Reed asked.

Silence ensued as Reed stared what seems to be nothing.

"Yes" The voice seemed to come out of nowhere.

Reed smiled and went to kiss her.

Sue giggled. "That's my nose, genius...These are my lips" Sue appeared, grabbed the sides of Reed's face, and kissed him.

Inside the boat, everyone cheered. Natalie giggled as she was kissed by Johnny.
Ben looked to Johnny and said, "No more cracks about how I look."

"Hey, I'm Mr. Sensitivity now." Johnny moved around people, dragging Nat behind him.
"Clear the way! Wide load coming through!"

Ben roared and chased after Johnny as he smiled and said, "Flame on!"

Johnny flew into the air, encased in fire and leaving behind Nat and everyone else looking after him. He stopped mid-flight and looked back. He gestured to Nat to join him.

Natalie looked at her brother. "Sorry Benny, you know him." She smiled as well as she sat on the railing and fell backwards. Soon enough, she flew up into the air, encased in blue
shimmery ice and making a path of glittery sparkles behind her.

Natalie and Johnny met each other in the air; they kissed and held hands as they flew further into the air. They broke apart. Johnny blazed the number 5 as Nat made a circle around the number. The future symbol of the Fantastic Five.

"Show offs" Ben growled as his girlfriend, Alicia laughed.

Johnny and Nat flew off into the night and to the Baxter building, their new home. They landed on the balcony. Opening the door, Johnny flicked on the light switch and light spilled into the large expansion. He led her to the bedroom they occupied. He gently pushed Natalie into the room and she giggled as he closed the door behind him.

And that was the start of a new perfect relationship.

THE END.