Day 1 (Part 7)

Sam P.O.V

Gasping sightly, I hid next to the door, biting my lip as I thought about what I should do. The older males started harassing him more, laughing. It was nasty, I know how Rylee must feel. I walk in the nurses office and yell." Hey! Leave him alone!"

One of the guys turn to look at me." What are you gonna do pretty little lady?" he softly snickered.

It's one thing you call me a femboy, but not a lady." SHUT UP" I screamed before punching him in the face and running to where I last saw Josh. "Josh Josh! Please help their attacking Rylee!" I say urgently, causing Josh and his crew to jump up and head towards the nurses office.

Rylee P.O.V
I sat their in shock as Sam punch the guy and ran, the guy sitting on the floor while holding his bleeding nose." Fuck she has good aim"

"Sam is a boy" I whispered out, moving away from him slightly.

"Who asked you pretty boy" he growled." You donno Sam like me, I dated HER before"

"He" I said one more time before he got up to clean his nose.

"I know it's He it's just-.... whatever" he mumbled before sitting next to me and wiping his nose." I didn't want him to see, I only wanted to provoke Josh, I got beef with him. Not you or Sam, but Josh has a soft spot for you guys. Ahh don't let him fool you, he's the worst of the worst. I heard he molested people before and got away with it." he said as he finally moved his bangs out his face, his eyes green and silver, scar over his left eye.

"He has?" I asked and shivered, female gym uniform doesn't have much coverage.

"Yea.. I saved Sam from him, so we dated for a bit, but.. she changed to he. And I loved her so much, and I didn't have a problem with the transition, I was just confused, I needed time so I thought we should break up for a bit and get back together later when he was more transition. I didn't wanna be added stress to his process. But I guess he thought I did because he was a boy now." He reveled to me as he took off his sweater and pulled it over my head." Relax, no blood" he chuckled softly.

I nodded." Your Nam-" I started before Josh busted though the door." ALRIGHT FUCKERS"

Josh P.O.V

I looked at Rylee to see if he was okay before looking at Prince, who was wiping his bleeding nose and smirking. "Fucking Prince I should of known, you trash" I said before walking up to him and punching him again, me and him beginning to fight.

Sam P.O.V

I rush over and pick up Rylee before leaving.

"Wait wait don't hurt Prince!" Rylee cried, causing me to look at him as I walked away.

"What do you mean? He was just harassing you!" I said as I went to the locker room and got Rylee's clothes. "Whatever just dress for now." I said as I put the clothes in his hands, is he wearing Prince's sweater?

I sat on the bench and waited for him, playing with my phone and sighing." To much for me" I mumbled as Rylee came out in this uniform and Prince's sweater, which you can tell its not his cause he's swimming in it..

"May- never mind. Look you need to stay away from those kinds of boys, stay with the girls or the feminine boys or something....safer? I mean it'll be easier to get a girlfriend or something if you do?" I said as I peek out the locker room and saw teachers and security running to the nurses office.

"He wasn't harassing me, he was looking for Josh!" Rylee said as he put on his bag." Just whatever I'm going to find Zara" He said before rushing off before I could say anything.

Rylee P.O.V

I rush off to find Zara, peeking into her class and waiting by the door." So hungry" I mumble as Zara came out and smiled, "Hey lil bro" she said as we watched her students leave the class.

"Food" I say to her before we walked into the now empty classroom." Yes yes" she said as she pulled out a lunch box and we sat at her desk to eat." New uniform, sleep, new boys, Prince? Josh? Sam?" I mumbled between stuffing my mouth.

"Josh, good grades, a lot of trouble, rubs people the wrong way, rich kid. Sam, had some issues freshman year, better now, shy, hangs with girls. Prince, breaks dress code, okay grades, fights lot, long hair, has bulimia I believe? Getting help I hope, nice kid though. I'm pretty sure Sam and Prince dated. Your uniform will come next week, you can sleep in my classroom.

Thanks Zara... wait aren't you a teacher? Why are you saying this stuff" I laughed as I curl up in my seat.

"Well, you are my brother, and Schools gossip and I'm young" she smirks and played with my hair, causing me to almost fall asleep. "Well maybe I should hang out more with-"

(Josh/Sam/ *new* Prince)
-------/-/-----------------/-/------------------------------/-/-----------------/-/---

Heyyy sorry I don't have much to say! Short chap, I donno how to do fight scenes. Here's a update!