This ladies and gentlemen is Not The American Average ;)

Start from the beginning

"Uhhhh Your hair's in my face!! and what are we doing any ways!?"

She pulled me into my purple room and went straight towards my closet.

"We're gonna get ready for later!" She started tossing different tank tops, bikinis, and shorts on my bed.

"I hope you don't mind if i borrow some of your stuff!" I laughed. There was no point in saying no because she was already in the bathroom trying on a Hello kitty bikini with some red shorts.

I looked through my own clothes and pulled out a shredded up Avenged Sevenfold tank top with some black studded shorts. Okay I either had a choice of my favorite Batman Bikini or Superman.....Oh fuck it i'll just wear my favorite one. Batman's better anyways.

Autumn came out in the hello Kitty bikini and the red shorts twirling around like a little girl.

"Oh my God Autumn! You look so adorable!!!!!!!" The bikini suited her perfectly. She was just so girly and i was kind of the opposite of her. Don't get me wrong i do look girly but all i wear are band shirts, shorts/jeans and vans.

She smiled and looked at what i had i my hand.

"This is so you Ellie. It's perfect.You'll look gorgeous like always!"

I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom. I changed and looked at myself in the mirror. My curly black hair fell over my shoulders in little swirls, and my eyes were a bright green. I smiled and thought of his light green eyes, his wavy hair, his bright smile, and his voice

He had this thick British accent that made butterflies burst and pop in my tummy.  It was the first time i had actually heard someone talk in a British accent (That wasn't on you tube or the TV.). My thoughts were interrupted when Autumn started banging on the door.

"Ellie hurry up i want to do my makeup!!"

I opened the door and let her in.She had my laptop under one arm and her makeup bag in her hand. "Autumn you don't need to put anymore makeup on!"

"YOU don't need anymore but, Autumn does!!"

"Why are you speaking in third person?" Oh my God this is one of those face palm moments. Know what i mean?

"Because Autumn is just awesome like that." I laughed and just rolled my eyes.

She set my laptop down on the counter she opened up the glossy screen and pulled up I-tunes. Out of all the one thousand songs i have in my library she decides to play  "Not The American Average" by.....well by the boys we're going to be seeing tonight.

"Really Autumn? Out of all the songs you pick that one?"

She laughed. "Hells yeah!!! and you know you love the song!" 

Haha well that was actually true "Not The American Average" is my favorite song period.

We sang along to Ben's part and by the end of the song Autumn was done with her makeup and we were screaming in each other's faces the last few lines of lyrics.

"BITCH! YOU STUPID FUCKIN BITCH!!!! YOU STUPID FUCKIN BITCH!!!!"  We started laughing after the song. After our good laugh attack Autumn started shaking my shoulders violently.

"OH MY GOD AUTUMN WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!?" She wouldn't stop shaking me.

"IS IT TIME TO GO YET!?"

"HOW THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW!? I CAN'T CHECK MY PHONE IF YOU KEEP SHAKING ME!!"

 She let go of my shoulders. I fixed my shirt jus to stall and annoy her. She tapped her foot impatiently as i checked the time.

"It's five fif- OH SHIT!" I didn't even finish saying what time it was and she was already dragging me down the stairs.

Downstairs in my living room we found Jared and my little Sister, Alli, sitting on the couch together watching TV.

"LET'S GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO!!" Autumn was now jumping up and down waiting for them to get up. They both stood up from the couch and headed for the door except Autumn beat them to it and she was already down at the sidewalk by the time i was locking the damn door.

We walked across the street and headed the huge ass house of Asking Alexandria. We cut through the grass and walked up to the door, but it was already open .Autumn just strode in like she owned the place and i was like a freakin little lost puppy. I ended up following Autumn in anyways and it didn't take long for us to find the guys. Sam and James were sitting around a bonfire. Danny and Cameron were in the pool and well Ben was at the grill.

Autumn, Jared and Alli said hi to everyone and they just made themselves at home. Autumn was sitting in between James and Sam while Jared and Alli sat together on another couch in front of the fire. uhh well It's now or never. Butterflies are exploding in my tummy and tickling it.I feel like I'mm going to start hyperventilating. In case you didn't notice.... I'M NERVOUS AS FUCK!!!! I took a deep breath and softly touched Ben's arm.

He turned around and smiled at me. "You came!!"

I smiled he was actually happy i came! "Of course i did!" He put one hand around my waist and took a sip of budlight with the other. I took the can from his hand finished what was left in it.

"Hey good girls don't drink."

I rolled my eyes. "Who said i was good girl?" With that being said i stuck my tongue out at him and he just laughed. He kept one hand around my waist and with the other he was flipping a few burgers. I turned to the pool to say "hi" to Danny and Cam, but i turned to see Danny mouthing some words to me. He pointed to Ben and then mouthed the words 'Push him in'. I couldn't help but smile to my self. I turned back to Ben and I got out of his loose grip. I Took a few steps towards the pool and asked Ben a question.

"Hey, Ben what's that?" He took a step toward me and squinted.

"What's what?" I pointed at a random tree and i put my hand on the small of his back.

"Over there! Look step a little closer." He did as i said and then i shoved him into the pool! He fell in with a huge splash!

_________________________

Ok so end of chapter two!!! PLEASE!!!!! Vote, Share, Comment and Fan if you want =) (I fan back!)

In the external link there's an interview with Sam and James :) Caution It's innapropriate just a heads up :)

Song I was listening to when I uploaded this- I Just Wanna Run- By: The Downtown Fiction

Just a Random Song I like- Day by Day- By: Miss May I

Hope you liked the chapter!!!! I'll try and upload some time soon!!! and if there are any suggestions on how i could make this better let me know! ^_^ - SAMMI!

P.s if you thought this chapter was to boring i'm sorry but i promise It'll get better!!!!!!